Anyone planning on a Desert Trip in October?

Options
Think i'm going to attempt to get ticket(s). Will surely sell out in minutes if not seconds.

Anyone else?

Thoughts?

KEF Q50 mains, M&K center, Boston Acoustics surround, Marantz SR6007 pre, Emotiva UPA-700, Pioneer DV-46AV, Samsung BD-j7500, Sunfire HRS12 subwoofer

Comments

• whgarrett1394
    whgarrett1394 Posts: 217
    Options
    Desert Trip

OCT. 7th
    Rolling Stones
    Bob Dylan & his Band

OCT. 8th
    Neil Young + Promise of The Real
    Paul McCartney

OCT. 9th
    The Who
    Roger Waters
    KEF Q50 mains, M&K center, Boston Acoustics surround, Marantz SR6007 pre, Emotiva UPA-700, Pioneer DV-46AV, Samsung BD-j7500, Sunfire HRS12 subwoofer
  • mark090852
    mark090852 Posts: 996
    Options
    I live in the wrong part of the country. Otherwise I would be there!
    McIntosh MA252 Integrated Amp, LUMIN D2 Network Music Player, Yamaha Aventage RX-A840 receiver, Emotiva XPA Gen3 2 channel amp, Polk LSiM 703 speakers. Oppo UDP-203 Blu-Ray player, Polk LSiM 705 speakers. Polk Signature S20 speakers.
  • dromunds
    dromunds Posts: 9,981
    Options
    Dylan is not a good band to open for the Stones, he's playing almost all Frank Sinatra covers currently and the rowdy crowd will not be amused. Should've been Dylan and Neil Young. The Who and The Stones. Paul and Roger.
  • whgarrett1394
    whgarrett1394 Posts: 217
    Options
    dromunds wrote: »
    Dylan is not a good band to open for the Stones, he's playing almost all Frank Sinatra covers currently and the rowdy crowd will not be amused. Should've been Dylan and Neil Young. The Who and The Stones. Paul and Roger.

Not going to argue with that logic.

After going to the website and seeing the artist interpretation of the seating, I don't think I will be going after all.

I can barely afford the GA tix and there seems to be an entire stadium full of seats and bleachers between the stage and grass GA.
  • WagnerRC
    WagnerRC Posts: 2,139
    Options
    I will wait until Sept/Oct to see if ticket prices start dropping closer to the actual event. This is definite bucket list contender.