tube amp/pre-amps

Options
2»

Comments

• har_navalta
    har_navalta Posts: 957
    edited September 2004
    Options
    I don't need your respect!!! How can I Respect people when they are always swearing it looks to me that you are not educated.

:p
  • ohskigod
    ohskigod Posts: 6,502
    edited September 2004
    Options
    its just sad
    Living Room 2 Channel -
    Schiit SYS Passive Pre. Jolida CD player. Songbird streamer. California Audio Labs Sigma II DAC, DIY 300as1/a1 Ice modules Class D amp. LSi15 with MM842 woofer upgrade, Nordost Blue Heaven and Unity interconnects.

Upstairs 2 Channel Rig -
    Prometheus Ref. TVC passive pre, SAE A-205 Amp, Wiim pro streamer and Topping E50 DAC, California Audio Labs DX1 CD player, Von Schweikert VR3.5 speakers.

Studio Rig - Scarlett 18i20(Gen3) DAW, Mac Mini, Aiyma A07 Max (BridgedX2), Totem Mites
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,802
    edited September 2004
    Options
    Educated???

Try to get your sentence structure in order before you stick your foot in your mouth again.

You wrote, "How can I Respect people when they are always swearing it looks to me that you are not educated."

Properly composed, How can I respect people when they are always swearing? It appears to me that you are uneducated.

Class is over!!! Time for you to move on.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• har_navalta
    har_navalta Posts: 957
    edited September 2004
    Options
    You mean to say that people who came from Europe with education has English as their second language. They came immigrated here to North America and have a professional job but have difficulties and speak with an accent so then they are naturally assumed as uneducated?

Many people from around the world received the highest education from their country and can’t speak English very well, some countries’ Presidents don’t even know how to speak English, like Russians President Vladimir Putin, Chinas President Jiang Zemin, so you consider them UNEDUCATED, is that what you’re saying?

Oh well, like I said I am enjoying Matthew’s flagship speakers in tubes and with vinyl. It is even well detailed, your sacd’s has no match… that’s what matters.
  • TroyD
    TroyD Posts: 13,077
    edited September 2004
    Options
    What's pathetic is that Har has so little in life that he feels the need to come back to a place where he KNOWS that he isn't welcome.

You might have Polk's 'Flagship' speakers but you are still (watch this) a scumbag. For the record, F1's Musical Fidelity Tri-Vista set up will smoke anything Har has got. Hands down.

Beat it, Har. Your rig might impress some, but you are still a paranoid loser with no friends here. THAT is what matters.

Troy
    I plan for the future. - F1Nut
  • PolknPepsi
    PolknPepsi Posts: 781
    edited September 2004
    Options
    .........................:eek:

.......................................... :confused:

...............................................................................I'm new.

.............................................:D
    Denon #2900, Denon stereo receiver, Conrad Johnson Sonographe 120 amp, Blue Jeans cables, and Klipsch RF-7's