Family and Friends 50% off sale on LSiM speakers still going on today March 28 2016

As a canadian citizen I cannot take advantage of this opportunity to buy the 2 LSIM 707 I am dreaming of. Even when giving an address in the USA where I could pick up the speakers; I would have to pay with a credit card having a billing address il the US.

Nevertheless I like receiving notification by email of those special events.

Comments

• I'm in the U.S. and was -this- close to pulling the trigger on a pair of 707's. Then I received a new mail today with ANOTHER code offering to "Enjoy an extra 10% off all merchandise!" AND the email even showed a 707! That was enough to persuade me. Alas, upon checking out, I could not figure out a way to add a second promotion code.
  • 50% off was a very good deal. You probably would have been able to get the extra 10% (if it could be added) just by placing your order by phone.
  • msg
    msg Posts: 9,308
    edited March 2016
    GoodVibes wrote: »
    I'm in the U.S. and was -this- close to pulling the trigger on a pair of 707's. Then I received a new mail today with ANOTHER code offering to "Enjoy an extra 10% off all merchandise!" AND the email even showed a 707! That was enough to persuade me. Alas, upon checking out, I could not figure out a way to add a second promotion code.
    I think you'll get this message if you've added items to your cart and then left the site, or left the page sitting open for a while. The "add promo" option goes away once you add a code. Pretty sure offers can not be combined, though as noted, calling in and making a big deal may result in an exception. Kind of hard to beat half off, though.
    xcapri79 wrote: »
    It is a great deal if you get the right speaker! They shipped me a LSiM705 instead of a LSIM706c. Waiting on Fed Ex to Return it. Polk won't ship me the correct speaker until they receive the wrongly shipped one back. Customer Service wasn't particularly stellar in this case. Very disappointed with Polk Audio.
    that is kind of a bummer. I would think cross shipping would be the right thing to do in this case, as well. They could do what Amazon does in exchange situations - they cross ship, and then tell you you have X number of days to return the original, or you'll be charged again. Can't really argue with that, especially when they make it so easy to make returns. Though I'm sure there are some jerks out there who would make anything difficult for CS even when they're doing their best to go above and beyond.
    I disabled signatures.