Factory Matched Psvane CV-181 T2 6SN7 sub (3 Pairs Available)

OK! These are as new and as mint as you can get without having to order from Taiwan or Canada or China.

I bought 3 pairs of the CV-181 T2 Premium tubes for trying out in the Cary SLP-05. They have essentially less than 10 hours of use since I have a boat load of different 6SN7s.

Each Pair is Factory Matched and comes in fancy Factory Box with the certificates. They are as pristine as it can get.

I would like 150 each pair plus $8 for USPS Priority Mail Shipping.

Payment by PayPal or Check / MO is welcome.

I will add pictures soon.
Trying out Different Audio Cables is a Religious Affair. You don't discuss it with anyone. :redface::biggrin:

Comments

• megasat16
    megasat16 Posts: 3,521
    Trying out Different Audio Cables is a Religious Affair. You don't discuss it with anyone. :redface::biggrin:
  • megasat16
    It seems one pair has been spoken for! Two Pairs Left, Guys!
  • Beta
    Beta Posts: 267
    edited January 2016
    Anyone have any experience as to if there is much of a difference between these grade A TII grey bottles and the predecessor grade A T black bottles? I've read quite a bit on Grant Fidelity's web page. However, I tend to value opinions here on CP.

Mega, looking at the ad for your SLP-05, it looks like you might have also used Sophia Electric CV181s. If so, might you have any opinion as to the Psvane compared the the Sophia Electric?

I ask because I'm running the grade A T black bottles in my preamp right now. I haven't heard the TII or Sophia Electric. Many thanks!
  • megasat16
    Beta wrote: »
    Anyone have any experience as to if there is much of a difference between these grade A TII grey bottles and the predecessor grade A T black bottles? I've read quite a bit on Grant Fidelity's web page. However, I tend to value opinions here on CP.

Mega, looking at the ad for your SLP-05, it looks like you might have also used Sophia Electric CV181s. If so, might you have any opinion as to the Psvane compared the the Sophia Electric?

I ask because I'm running the grade A T black bottles in my preamp right now. I haven't heard the TII or Sophia Electric. Many thanks!

The T2 are actually better than the previous Psvane T bottles. The Psvane T are not actually as great as the Original Shuguang Black Treasures CV181 Black Bottle which I have. T2 are a tad smoother than the Treasures.

Sophia labels their tubes 6SN7. In very unexciting and boring answer to your question, the Psvane T2 and Sophia are almost a ties to me. They both are very clean sounding and very low noise tubes.

The Sophia 6SN7 offers a bit more sparkle and Psvane CV181 offers a bit more balanced. So, pick your poison based on your other gears.

• megasat16
    2 Pairs left guys!
  • megasat16
    Bump.

If no one claims by March 5th, they'll be off the market for a couple of months or so.
  • Joey_V
    Joey_V Posts: 8,506
    Wait wait wait..

I see tubes.... and I see the word 05.

Then I look at my system and I have the 05, and I could use tubes.

But only 4 left?
    Magico, JL, Emm, ARC Ref 10 line, ARC Ref 10 phono, VPI, Lyra, Boulder, AQ Wel, SRA Scuttle Rack, Bluesound
  • megasat16
    Hell Yeah! You can use them in the 05. It's what I did before. But but you don't need 6. You need 4 and 2 others (toob rolling) which I used the Pope 6SN7s!

Unfortunately though, I am keeping the pope 6SN7 for my 845/211 amp.