Denon HEOS Whole Home Audio System, Amp, Surroundbar, Speakers

DENON HEOS Whole Home Audio System, HomeCinema, 3, 5, Amp

I am selling a bunch of DENON HEOS Whole Home Audio Gear. It all functions flawlessly, and is in excellent condition. PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING. PRICE ARE FIRM UNLESS YOU BUY MULTIPLES. Payment by paypal gift method, or standard paypal +3%. Will also accept USPS MO on a case by case basis. Descriptions are as follows:

Heos HomeCinema SoundBar- This sound bar is in as-needed condition. It was Bought from BestBuy Magnolia, and will come in the ordinal box with all original accessories. Also included is the receipt for factory warranty purposes. I bought this with RZ Certificates and can still return it... Selling here to recoup cash from those certificates. $600

Heos Connect Amp- I have two amps for sale, the first is as-needed, in the original box. I opened it but did not use it or even hook it up. $400
- The second is used, no box. The gloss black has some scuffs and swirls, still looks great and works perfectly. $375

Heos 5- Sounds amazing, works perfectly. Has a TINY snag on the grill. $250

HEOS 3 Speakers- Selling three of them, they sound and look perfect. These sound much better than the Sonos3, in my opinion. Selling for $175 each.

0124161813_zpsq5qfms8a.jpg

(Sonos, Bose, Harmon kardon, JBL, Polk audio, Marantz, onkyo, Pioneer, Samsung, vizio, element, emerson, LED, klipsh, Yamaha, monoprice)
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

Comments

• sbpolk
    sbpolk Posts: 644
    Spellcheck, lol! "as-needed" should be "as-new"!
    "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell
  • sbpolk
    edited January 2016
    Soundbar is sold, now flexible on prices of the other gear. Make offers!
  • sbpolk
    Heos 5 and one Heos 3 are sold.

I still have two Heos 3 speakers left, and both amps.
  • sbpolk
    I have just the NEW in Open box HEOS AMP remaining... I'll do $375 SHIPPED for that one.

BTW, these will run three sets of speakers... They advertise 4 ohm stable, but AVSers rn three sets routinely with great results!
  • sbpolk
    Still available. :)
  • sbpolk
    Someone make me an offer. :) I may be open to some trades as well!
  • sbpolk
    Up. :)