Cables and other stuff for sale

Options
helipilotdoug
helipilotdoug Posts: 1,229
edited December 2015 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
Stuff we have a very special prices now through the end of Dec.

One used 8 ft. pair of our Alpha 12AWG Speaker Cables. These cables are in great condition! We made these cables for one of our customers in Dec. of last year, and were taken in trade and exchanged for different cables. The spade connectors show some use from tightening down on them, but otherwise this pair of cables is like new. Retail price for these Alpha 12 speaker cables is $1100.00 SAVE ON THIS ONE YEAR OLD USED PAIR!! Just $659 SHIPPED to any USA address. As a Club Polk Member, I'll give you a 10% discount. PM me if interested.
j929jqy4aivd.jpg

New 3 ft. pair of our Douglas Connection BRAVO Interconnect Cables.
The Douglas Connection BRAVO analog audio interconnect cables are designed with the discerning audio enthusiasts in mind. These cables compare very favorably with cables costing many times more! A 99.997 OFHC C10100 16AWG Copper twisted pair configuration cable, with 2 Shields to maximize protection against unwanted noise infiltration. These cables have our Douglas Connection Premium Gold Plated Locking RCA connectors. Regular Price $119 Sale price $89.95. Your Douglas Connection Bravo Analog Interconnect Cables will have been broken in on our Audiodharma Cable Cooker for 24 hours when you receive them. This process cuts down on the break in time you would normally need to give a new set of cables. Please allow them to settle into your system for 10 hours before doing any critical listening. No waiting on these cables! We have 4 pair ready to ship right away, plus another 20 pair that need to be put on the cable cooker for 24 hours before shipment! Free Shipping to any USA address for Club Polk Members on these Bravo Interconnects. Please PM me if interested.
sfrnweruxaoy.jpg
Sunfire Theater Grand IV
Sunfire Cinema Grand Signature
SRS 2.1TL
SDA 2BTL's
CSiA6
FXiA4
FXiA6
SDA 2A's
Monitor 10A's

http://www.douglasconnection.com
Post edited by helipilotdoug on

Comments

• EndersShadow
    EndersShadow Posts: 17,545
    Options
    For those of you who haven't heard his name, buy from Doug with confidence.

All around great guy and very good quality cables.
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • Willow
    Willow Posts: 10,884
    Options
    The speaker cables look beautiful, but my rtis wouldn't do them justice for that price.
  • erniejade
    erniejade Posts: 6,317
    Options
    Great cables and a fantastic price!
    Klipsch The Nines, Audioquest Thunderbird Interconnect, Innuos Zen MK3 W4S recovery, Revolution Audio Labs USB & Ethernet, Border Patrol SE-I, Audioquest Niagara 5000 & Thunder, Cullen Crossover II PC's.
  • helipilotdoug
    Options
    Thanks for the kind words :D I do love the look of those Alpha speaker cables.
    Sunfire Theater Grand IV
    SRS 2.1TL
    SDA 2BTL's
    CSiA6
    FXiA4
    FXiA6
    SDA 2A's
    Monitor 10A's

http://www.douglasconnection.com
  • trav0810
    trav0810 Posts: 1,056
    Options
    Great products and a great guy. If you haven't purchased any of Doug's cables, this is a good opportunity to get some at a great price!
    The difference between genius and stupidity is; genius has its limits.” -Albert Einstein

Sony Playstation 3 for CD and Streaming
    Thorens TD320
    Modified Carver C-1
    Carver TFM 42 and 45 Amplifiers
    Polk RTA15TL Speakers w/Decato mods
    White Lightning Moonshine DIY Speaker Cables and Interconnects
  • muncybob
    muncybob Posts: 2,977
    Options
    Got me a set of Bravos on the way...could be the 1st of several changes in interconnects.
    Yep, my name really is Bob.
    Parasound HCA1500A(indoor sound) and HCA1000(outdoor sound), Dynaco PAS4, Denon DP1200 w/Shure V15 Type V and Jico SAS stylus, Marantz UD7007, Polk L600, Rythmik L12 sub.
  • EndersShadow
    EndersShadow Posts: 17,545
    Options
    I should also mention that those locking bananas are REALLY NICE! One of the many things I appreciated build quality wise on the demo pair of interconnects.
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • tratliff
    tratliff Posts: 1,670
    Options
    Buy with confidence. Doug offers great products and great service.

Wish you would have had that used pair of Alphas when I bought my 2 pair....
    2 Channel Rosso Fiorentino Volterra II, 2 REL Carbon Limited, Norma Revo IPA-140B, Lumin U2 Mini, VPI Prime w/SoundSmith Zephyr MIMC, Modwright PH 150, Denon DP-59l w/Denon DL-301MKII, WAY Silver 3 Ana+ Speaker Cables, WAY Silver 4+ Interconnect Cables, AudioQuest Niagara 7000 w/Dragon and Hurricane Power Cables
  • helipilotdoug
    Options
    Bump
    Sunfire Theater Grand IV
    SRS 2.1TL
    SDA 2BTL's
    CSiA6
    FXiA4
    FXiA6
    SDA 2A's
    Monitor 10A's