Why do threads get closed with no reason given?

13»

Comments

• pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,549
    F1nut wrote: »
    That is Kevin. Dude has a lot of nice gear for sale, that's for sure.
    Once again Jesse understatment......
  • madmax
    madmax Posts: 12,434
    Its a shame he didn't have the patience to listen for more than 5 minutes before deciding what sounded like what.

I think we should have a tribute to him. How about tonight from 12:00:00AM until 12:00:01AM we declare total silence in his memory.
    Vinyl, the final frontier...

Avantgarde horns, 300b tubes, thats the kinda crap I want... :D
  • cfrizz
    cfrizz Posts: 13,415
    tonyb wrote: »
    txcoastal1 wrote: »
    tonyb wrote: »
    I dunno guys, PFB wasn't all that bad. I just wish he had posted some reviews of all that nice gear he had roll threw his joint.

Besides, what the heck are we suppose to do for entertainment now ? I can only poke so much fun at H9 or our Canadian friends. With PFB gone now, it's kinda like going to the movies to see a good comedy only when you get there, the theatre is closed.

You can always pick on CFrizz

Nah, my insurance plan doesn't cover purposely getting your face bashed in. Besides, I like Cathy, and yankin' her chain is a favorite past time of mine.

I'd be aiming a little farther south my dear, in Tom Brady now dismissed charges territory.

But I know with you I would never have to, since even when you are "yankin my chain", you are a gentleman!!!! I always end up laughing. :)

Love ya dear, have a great holiday weekend!
    Marantz AV-7705 PrePro, Classé 5 channel 200wpc Amp, Oppo 103 BluRay, Rotel RCD-1072 CDP, Sony XBR-49X800E TV, Polk S60 Main Speakers, Polk ES30 Center Channel, Polk S15 Surround Speakers SVS SB12-NSD x2
  • gdb
    gdb Posts: 6,012
    The grammar and spelling certainly seem to match......... “Nice condition as showed in pictures”
  • From his Kef blade ebay ad
    "I am a big fan or Porsche and the lotus Elise so if you have something in those two you wana trade.... I am all ears !"
    2 Channel - Polk SDA-2BTL, Carver TFM-35, Peachtree iDAC, Qobuz streamed via Episode Lynk using bubble UPnP server
  • tonyb
    tonyb Posts: 32,906
    cfrizz wrote: »
    [I'd be aiming a little farther south my dear, in Tom Brady now dismissed charges territory.
    !

Oh my dear Cathy, you forget......I'm married with kids/grandkids. That area of my anatomy has been beat to c r a p for so long now, I have to hide whats left in a box under the bed.

You have yourself a fantastic weekend. Maybe paint over those nails, cover up the skull and cross bones. :)
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • cfrizz
    cfrizz Posts: 13,415
    OMG! Cough, wheeze, gasp! ROTFLMAO!!!! Tony you just made me spray ice tea all over my monitor. Too Funny!

Your family is very lucky to have you in their lives, especially if you make the laugh as hard as you make me laugh!

Just for you, I will trim my nails and make sure to file them so they are somewhat blunt rather than razor sharp. ;)
    Marantz AV-7705 PrePro, Classé 5 channel 200wpc Amp, Oppo 103 BluRay, Rotel RCD-1072 CDP, Sony XBR-49X800E TV, Polk S60 Main Speakers, Polk ES30 Center Channel, Polk S15 Surround Speakers SVS SB12-NSD x2