Please help with monitor selection

SDA1C
SDA1C Posts: 2,069
Hey folks! Long time no participate.... sorry for that. We moved back to my wife's hometown of Spokane and as such work and moving has taken much of my time. Many other hobbies have also gone neglected during the last couple years but we are now home and tickled as a result. My wife picked up a killer job at one of the better schools and as a music teacher, with a audio freak for a hubby, expects a rockin' system for the class room. I am thinking 4 monitor 40's, one in each corner and two 8" subs. I have a k to spend but could push to 15 if need be.

I have not taped it off but the ceiling is near 9 ft, with 28 x 40 room

Thanks for spending my dough for me ;)

1c
Too much **** to list....

Comments

• SDA1C
    Thanks Dskip. might have just shot my self in the foot then. i picked up 4 aw650 klipsch indoor outdoors.????sounded killer on the 700 yammy integrated.
  • deronb1
    deronb1 Posts: 5,021
    I think horns would do a better job in that size room.
  • SDA1C
    Thanks for the suggestions! I went with (4) aw650 and the r12 sub (both klipsch). It was a deal I couldn't pass up they are an indoor outdoor horn. anyone with experience with them on duty not just in the showroom?
  • SDA1C
    haha didnt notice i already mentioned the 650's lol. the r12 is nib off craigslist from a dude with krell and levinson covering his floor. i think he just inherited a ton of dough cause he was offing stuff for less than 20% cost not more than a month old.