Need an amp suggestion

Loving my music world since setting up a dedicated 2 channel rig in the game room. Current amp is a Parasound HCA 1000 and paired with the PAS4 preamp it's sounding nice. Considering a different amp that can run 2 sets of speakers and I don't want to go down the chain since the SDA's are loving what they are currently being fed.
Yep, my name really is Bob.
Parasound HCA1500A(indoor sound) and HCA1000(outdoor sound), Dynaco PAS4, Denon DP1200 w/Shure V15 Type V and Jico SAS stylus, Marantz UD7007, Polk L600, Rythmik L12 sub.

Comments

• dpowell
    dpowell Posts: 3,067
    Consider a Sunfire multi-channel amp. It has some nice features that allow daisy chaining of inputs to multiple channels which would allow you to do what you're asking. IMO it was a trade up from the Parasound I had.

polkaudio Fully Modded SDA SRS 1.2TLs + Dreadnaught, LSiM706c, 4 X Polk Surrounds + 4 X ATMOS, SVS PB13 Ultra X 2, Pass Labs X1, Marantz 7704, Bob Carver Crimson Beauty 350 Tube Mono Blocks, Carver Sunfire Signature Cinema Grande 400x5, ADCOM GFA 7807, Panasonic UB420, Moon 380D DAC, EPSON Pro Cinema 6050