Tyler Acoustics Linbrook Signature System

Options
Ern Dog
Ern Dog Posts: 2,237
edited July 2015 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
I'm the 2nd owner and I've had them since 2009. I'm selling because I'm moving into a different direction and bought more efficient speakers. Comes with the factory grills and upgraded jumper cables. I had the jumpers custom made by Guy Hammel of Placette Audio and they are transparent.

The left bass module has a bumped corner that is visible in the pics. This was present when I bought them and I was aware of it before I bought it. It is not a big deal to me. The grills are my only complaint with the speaker. They feel cheaply made and the velcro stickers come loose and fall off sometimes. I've tried gluing them back on, but they don't stay put. I think the speakers look better nude anyway. I believe Ty has made some upgraded grills with magnets, so if that's important to you, you can talk with him about it.

Price is $2000 + shipping within USA. Paypal or cashier check. Shipping is going to be spendy because these bad boys weigh around 150 lbs for each speaker. They will be in 4 separate manufacture boxes.

Thanks for looking.
Ernie

cblydc6yzkxi.jpg
s1ruhxz3mhgu.jpg
vpbndsjhpxlk.jpg
ij1ftklj5r4u.jpg
avn2e30e5jxn.jpg
i0a7vh8md33x.jpg
7w8h1vwqjplr.jpg

Comments

• Ern Dog
    Options
    The white spot in the 3rd pic is a flash reflection not a blemish.
  • tonyb
    tonyb Posts: 32,906
    Options
    Like 3000p's on steroids....very nice.
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • erniejade
    erniejade Posts: 6,315
    Options
    I should have never sold the taylos I had. Glws great speaker and the bottoms come with it correct? What area are you in?
    Klipsch The Nines, Audioquest Thunderbird Interconnect, Innuos Zen MK3 W4S recovery, Revolution Audio Labs USB & Ethernet, Border Patrol SE-I, Audioquest Niagara 5000 & Thunder, Cullen Crossover II PC's.
  • erniejade
    Options
    Were the bottoms purchased seperate when you bought them or from the previous owner?
    Klipsch The Nines, Audioquest Thunderbird Interconnect, Innuos Zen MK3 W4S recovery, Revolution Audio Labs USB & Ethernet, Border Patrol SE-I, Audioquest Niagara 5000 & Thunder, Cullen Crossover II PC's.
  • Ern Dog
    Options
    Thanks for the nice comments gents.

Erniejade: Yes the bass modules come with it. They really fill out the low end nicely. I bought the speakers already configured this way. I live in Ashland, Oregon and local pick up would be great!
  • erniejade
    Options
    Folks if I lived closer this would be on my radar. The tops alone go for close to what he is asking so its like getting the bass bins almost free on top of the wire that comes with it.

• Ern Dog
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Forgot to say that the speakers come with floor spikes.

Here's the specs:
    Frequency range: 25 Hz-20k Hz
    Sensitivity: 90 db
    Impedance: 4 ohms
  • Ern Dog
    Options
    I'd also consider selling just the bass modules if anybody is just interested in those.
  • Ern Dog
    Options
    Price drop $1800+ shipping.
  • Ern Dog
    Options
    Lowered to $1700 + ship.
  • ZLTFUL
    ZLTFUL Posts: 5,640
    Options
    Please stop Ern before you get me divorced! Wish I could but I *promised* the wife no more audio gear. Someone is getting an AMAZING deal!
    "Some people find it easier to be conceited rather than correct."

"Unwad those panties and have a good time man. We're all here to help each other, no matter how it might appear." DSkip
  • Ern Dog
    edited July 2015
    Options
    ZLTFUL wrote: »
    Please stop Ern before you get me divorced! Wish I could but I *promised* the wife no more audio gear. Someone is getting an AMAZING deal!

No problem, just be stealthy and sneak the speakers into the house in the middle of the night. Then if she notices the speakers are different in the morning then tell her she's crazy, that these are the same ones you have always had.
  • Ern Dog
    Options
  • ZLTFUL
    Options
    FML.
    Ern, you have a PM coming your way...don't get your hopes up just yet...just seeing if this is potentially viable...

"Unwad those panties and have a good time man. We're all here to help each other, no matter how it might appear." DSkip
  • EndersShadow
    EndersShadow Posts: 17,534
    Options
    Lol... Gonna strap em on your bike Ryan when you take that trip?
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • ZLTFUL
    Options
    Shut up Dan. ;)

• EndersShadow
    Options
    ZLTFUL wrote: »
    Shut up Dan. ;)

If your really nice maybe I can hold them here for you
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • Ern Dog
    Options
  • JuanR
    JuanR Posts: 718
    Options
    Ern Dog, can you PM me a shipping quote to Chicago 60617..

Thanks

Juan
  • JuanR
    JuanR Posts: 718
    Options
    DSkip wrote: »
    JuanR wrote: »
    Ern Dog, can you PM me a shipping quote to Chicago 60617..

Thanks

Juan

There we go. This is a sick price. I'm pretty sure you could part the drivers out for well over his asking price. Not that you should... It's just a very safe investment at this price. Very safe.

Yikes!! will never part the drivers!!! :)
    Only looking to get some good tunes coming out of them...
    But Scared at that shipping quote coming my way...
    Hopefully we can work something out...

Juan
  • Ern Dog
    Options
    PM sent to Juan
  • erniejade
    Options
    @JuanR if you still have the taylo's and sell them, please let me know first!
  • ZLTFUL
    Options
    @Ern Dog , sending you an email. Sorry for the cone of silence but as you will see in the email, big things in the works. ;)

@JuanR , the shipping price was more than fair considering it is 4 boxes totaling at least 300lbs. I just had something else come up that is more important than *GASP* the best speaker deal to come along on this site in some time!

• EndersShadow
    Options
    ^He's having another baby...........

Just kidding, his audio is his only child at this point......
  • Ern Dog
    Options
  • Ern Dog
    Options