WTB cloth grills for Polk RT3000p

Options
Anyone have replacment Grill for RT3000p satellites?
"There was an idea, Stark knows this. Called the Avengers Initiative. The idea was to bring together a group of remarkable people, see if they become something more. See if they can work together when we needed them to. To fight the battles that we never could."

Comments

• rafarmer1
    rafarmer1 Posts: 57
    Options
    I also learned that the F/X 1000 Grill will work as well, so if any has a pair; please let me know. I will also entertain non workable speakers that someone may be parting out. Thanks.
    "There was an idea, Stark knows this. Called the Avengers Initiative. The idea was to bring together a group of remarkable people, see if they become something more. See if they can work together when we needed them to. To fight the battles that we never could."
  • villian
    villian Posts: 412
    Options
    Hey rafarmer, I have a contact that I'll check with for you on the grills. I bought a few amps from him and I know he had a few other RT3k parts for sale at the time. Just be patient in your search and good things will happen!
    Too many good quotes to list..waiting for some fresh ammo. :)
  • rafarmer1
    Options
    thanks villain. I appreciate it, I called Polk and several other places and they just cleaned out the warehouse last year..........guess my luck ran out.
  • villian
    Options
    I just got word back..no luck :( Sorry, and good luck!
  • rafarmer1
    Options
    Thanks for the check villain. I will keep searching. last option there is a local shop here that may recover for me.
  • villian
    Options
    If the frame is in good shape I'd definitely just go the recover route. Separate 3k frames being sold by themselves are rare.
  • rafarmer1
    Options
    cool, thanks
  • villian
    Options