Sonus Faber Grand Piano Domus

Well I will be sorry to let these go but we are moving to Virginia Beach in a few weeks and........... well you know how it goes.

Pictures are here on the forum so do a search and you'll find my not so great pictures. They are in excellent condition. I can not find a mark on them and have been used sparingly. I have all the original packaging too.

Shipping is not a good idea but can easily be done. I had them shipped to me on a pallet from Boston to New Jersey without a problem just cost a couple hundred.

These are here with me in Rhode Island so New Englanders here you go. Like I said we are moving to Va Beach so could deliver them between here and their at the end of the month.

Yeah yeah How much? $2,000.00 I decided to post here before anywhere else.

I see a guy has a pair with a center channel for sale for $2,000. These have only been used as a two channel with quality equipment and NEVER EVER abused. All my equipment is and always will be treated well.

Thanks Guy/Gals

Comments

• ZLTFUL
    ZLTFUL Posts: 5,640
    Man I wish you were closer.
    "Some people find it easier to be conceited rather than correct."

"Unwad those panties and have a good time man. We're all here to help each other, no matter how it might appear." DSkip
  • NJPOLKER
    NJPOLKER Posts: 3,474
    Where are you?
  • ken brydson
    ken brydson Posts: 8,640
    NJPOLKER wrote: »
    Where are you?

RI

• ZLTFUL
    ZLTFUL Posts: 5,640
    Iowa. Hehe
    "Some people find it easier to be conceited rather than correct."

"Unwad those panties and have a good time man. We're all here to help each other, no matter how it might appear." DSkip
  • NJPOLKER
    IOWA

Between every tree there is a skinny woman
  • NJPOLKER
    OK A price reduction now $1,999.00 firm as a stone this time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Conradicles
    Conradicles Posts: 6,010
    Those speakers are beautiful. Great deal.
  • NJPOLKER
    Yeah Thanks I really hate to sell them to a stranger. What do you think about my NEW price??
  • Conradicles
    Conradicles Posts: 6,010
    Blue light special lol
  • NJPOLKER
    Beautiful speakers in every way.

One thing I can admit is.................... I have enjoyed my Polks more because I have upgraded every pair with huge pride of accomplishment. The sound quality is not really comparable but that comes with the territory.

What a great addiction this is.
  • NJPOLKER
    I may have these sold to a local audio guy. He installs A/V systems.

It would be really nice for one of you guys to buy them!!! Send me a message/e-mail with a reasonable deal ASAP
  • NJPOLKER
    Last chance $1,500.00 I can't believe I am doing this!!!!

I really do not and probably won't go to Audiogon with them. I'll just keep them and move them with me VA BEACH
  • tophatjohnny
    tophatjohnny Posts: 4,162
    I did get my ears on a set of these a while back and they sound real good. For the money...hard to beat!!
    "if it's not fun, it's not worth it & remember folks, "It's All About The Music"!!
  • NJPOLKER
    For the money impossible to beat.
  • erniejade
    erniejade Posts: 6,288
    Instead of moving to VA beach, move to Illinois so one of us can grab them.....
    Musical Fidelity Tri-Vista 300, Audioquest Thunderbird Zero Speaker Cable, Tyler Highland H2, Audioquest Thunderbird Interconnect, Innuos Zen MK3 W4S recovery, Revolution Audio Labs USB & Ethernet, Border Patrol SE-I, Audioquest Niagara 5000 & Thunder, Cullen Crossover II PC's.
  • JuanR
    JuanR Posts: 715
    I second erniejade!
    Polkie Cannonball Run to CHICAGO!!!!! send them my way...
  • NJPOLKER
    I lived in the North West Sub's of Chicago as a child that was enough, actually Plum Grove Estates. Not coming back!!
  • erniejade
    @JuanR he doesnt like us. I see how it is. >:)o:)

Musical Fidelity Tri-Vista 300, Audioquest Thunderbird Zero Speaker Cable, Tyler Highland H2, Audioquest Thunderbird Interconnect, Innuos Zen MK3 W4S recovery, Revolution Audio Labs USB & Ethernet, Border Patrol SE-I, Audioquest Niagara 5000 & Thunder, Cullen Crossover II PC's.
  • erniejade
    Cannonball Run , I remember that movie 1 &2. One of the few movies that I liked the 2nd one better but both were good!
  • erniejade
    @JuanR if he did come out, i wouldnt fight you on them if you sell me the Tylers Taylo's back LOL
  • NJPOLKER
    I will return for a stay in the Chicagoland area with the SF's when the Cubs win the world series! How do you like that??
  • erniejade
    Well, I think they are in 3rd and after the 17-0 win the other night look even more promising. Lol. Although I am originally from NY so I am a Yankee fan.
  • NJPOLKER
    A Yankee fan????????????? Oh GOD I knew you were a . ........... well you know!!

I was a Cub guy back in the day......... late 1960's Ernie Banks Billy Williams and all. Then A move to NJ and liked the Oakland A's and then the Yankees. When I grew up and finally understood a few things in life became a Red Sox fan.

I hope you enjoyed reading that!

• erniejade
    Absolutely. Growing up what hooked me was reggie jackson in the world series. Probably more of the hype of history in the making sort pf thing but it stuck with me long enough to keep me liking the yanks..Definitely not the regie bars ( for anyone that doest know he had a candy bar named after him).

• NJPOLKER
    Oh well I tried. I really am surprised one of you fine folks didn't take me up on these guys!! But oh well. I guess to Virginia Beach they go.
  • NJPOLKER
    Well, we are in Virginia Beach. So now if any of you nuts are in the area are interested just let me know.
  • NJPOLKER
    I still have them. I am kind of surprised some one that looks at audiogon for SFGPD's has not taken a peak here. I believe quite a few pairs have been sold for more than I am asking. Oh one more thing my asking price is $2,000.00 if anyone is interested LOL
  • erniejade
    Dang. Too far of a drive still. 6 hours is usually my max for speaker driving.
  • NJPOLKER
    OK guys/gals I gotta get rid of these soon. Something came up and they gotta go........sooooooooooo make a sane offer.
    Thanks
  • txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,124
    edited June 2016
    No insult but just a bump from the past...your pics s-u-c-k :D
    NJPOLKER wrote: »
    Dude! I was prepared to get a woody over those speakers but those pictures suck! ;)

Post some real pics so us guys that can't afford SF can enjoy! :cool:

I didn't take this one but will try and get some natural light around them so the pictures will show nicely.
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a