MIT Clearance (and regular) web site down?

headrott
headrott Posts: 5,484
I have been trying to log into the MIT clearance center to check on an order I placed last night.

I cannot get to the web site, and am redirected to a search engine. I also tried to reach the regular site (non-clearance) and am also redirected to the search engine. Has anyone else experienced this? Last night it was working fine, but since this morning I have been having problems. Thanks for the help all.
Relayer-Big-O-Poster.jpg
Taken from a recent Audioholics reply regarding "Club Polk" and Polk speakers:
"I'm yet to hear a Polk speaker that merits more than a sentence and 60 seconds discussion." :\
My response is: If you need 60 seconds to respond in one sentence, you probably should't be evaluating Polk speakers.....

"Green leaves reveal the heart spoken Khatru"- Jon Anderson

"Have A Little Faith! And Everything You'll Face, Will Jump From Out Right On Into Place! Yeah! Take A Little Time! And Everything You'll Find, Will Move From Gloom Right On Into Shine!"- Arthur Lee

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 10,716
    when I try I go to store.monstercable.com :o
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 10,716
    I cannot get to either or do a name lookup...
  • Mikey081057
    Mikey081057 Posts: 7,127
    Might be a Ddos attack (denial of service) if you have an email receipt look for a CS phone number and ask if they have been compromised.
    My New Year's resolution is 3840 × 2160

Family Room| Marantz AV7704| Usher Dancer Mini - 2 DMD Mains |Usher Dancer Mini-x DMD's Surrounds | Usher BE-616 DMD Center | SVS Ultra Rear Surrounds | Parasound Halo A21 | Parsound Halo A52+ | MIT Shotgun S3's | Dual SVS SB 4000 Ultras | Oppo UDP 203 | Directv Genie HD DVR | Samsung 75" Q8 QLED | PSAudio Stellar GCD | Mytek Brooklyn DAC+ | Lumin U1 Mini | HP Elite Slice PC | ROON'd for life |

ManCave: HT:Polk LSiM 706VR3 LSiM 703's LSiM 702's|| Marantz AV7002 AV PrePro Sunfire TGA-7401| Sony PS4 Pro| Sony PS4 Pro|SVS PB13 Ultra| Oppo UDP 203 | Music Hall MMF 5.3se TT w/ Soundsmith Carmen | Samsung 55" SUHD TV | Sony PS4

Patio | Polk Atrium 8's | Yamaha R-N303BL |

Office BlueSound Node| KEF LS50 | Peactree Nova 125SE |

Bedroom | Focal 905's | Chromecast Audio |

Garage | Polk Monitor 5B's

Closet Yamaha M80 | 2 Polk MP3K subs| Yaqin MC100B with Shuguang Treasures KT 88's & CV181Z's | Tesla E83CC's | Marantz 2252B | Marantz 2385 |Polk SDA SRS 2.3 | LSiM 705's |
  • headrott
    edited May 2015
    Thanks for the replies guys (and the laughs)! I haven't even tried the web site since this morning as I have been going through hell replacing the brake drums on my CRX.

I'll check it now as I am hoping for a status on my Shotgun S1 speaker cables.

Edit: Nope, still a no go on the web site.......
    Relayer-Big-O-Poster.jpg
    "I'm yet to hear a Polk speaker that merits more than a sentence and 60 seconds discussion." :\
    My response is: If you need 60 seconds to respond in one sentence, you probably should't be evaluating Polk speakers.....

"Have A Little Faith! And Everything You'll Face, Will Jump From Out Right On Into Place! Yeah! Take A Little Time! And Everything You'll Find, Will Move From Gloom Right On Into Shine!"- Arthur Lee
  • Nightfall
    Nightfall Posts: 10,042
    headrott wrote: »
    ...my CRX.

Off topic, awesome little car.
    afterburnt wrote: »
    They didn't speak a word of English, they were from South Carolina.

Village Idiot of Club Polk
  • headrott
    edited May 2015
    Nightfall wrote: »
    headrott wrote: »
    ...my CRX.

Off topic, awesome little car.

Eh, it's a toss up with the Shotgun S1 speaker cables maybe. ;) Now maybe I can install some Shotgun S1's IN my CRX. B)
    Relayer-Big-O-Poster.jpg