Denon AVR-X5200w, NEW in SEALED BOX with Receipt for WARRANTY just $1199 SHIPPED

Options
sbpolk
sbpolk Posts: 644
edited May 2015 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
Alright, I've got to sell this in the next couple of days. I've lowered the price to $1199 shipped, paypal gift method, or add 3% for regular method. In addition, I can take a credit card through Square. This is an amazing receiver, atmos sounds incredible! And this is an amazing price!

Denon AVR-X5200w, NEW in SEALED BOX with Receipt for WARRANTY, $1299 SHIPPED!! NOW JUST $1199 SHIPPED!
Denon AVR-X5200w

New in the Sealed box, purchased directly from Denon this month and I have the receipt for the next buyer so you’ll have the full factory warranty. The receipt is open, so you can register it and have the full WARRANTY! THIS IS NOT A REFURB!

I purchased this receiver and an X7200w (and a couple others) and have decided to keep the x7200w.

If you’re reading this post, you probably know that this receiver is THE sweet spot for Dolby Atmos receivers right now. Tons of power, 9 amplified channels but capable of running 11 channels for a 7.2.4 system.

Enjoy a stunning surround sound audio experience with the Denon AVR-X5200W, which features Dolby Atmos surround decoding that provides dramatic surround sound throughout the room, enhanced by overhead speakers that provide pinpoint sound imaging, just like you'd hear in a Dolby Atmos movie theater.

Listen to your favorite tracks wirelessly from your portable music player, smartphone and tablet devices via Bluetooth and Wi-Fi wireless technologies built-in.

Prepared for the future, the AVR-X5200W features an advanced video section with 8 HDMI inputs including 1 conveniently located on the front panel and 3 HDMI outputs and it's equipped with 4K Ultra HD 60 Hz video pass-through and upscaling. It's also compatible with Pure Color 4:4:4 color sub-sampling, another feature of the latest HDMI specification. The video section also features ISFccc advanced video calibration controls.

The audio section is packed with advanced technology, with the highest resolution audio decoders including Dolby Atmos, Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio. There's also DTS Neo:X advanced multi-channel decoding. The AVR-X5200W is also equipped with Audyssey's renowned Platinum suite of advanced DSP audio algorithms, including MultEQ XT32 automatic room acoustic measurement and correction system. MultEQ XT32 provides superior digital correction compared to standard MultEQ and MultEQ XT, including the ability to measure at up to 8 different locations in the room. Audyssey Dynamic EQ and Audyssey Dynamic Volume are also included, along with Dynamic Surround Expansion for the ultimate home theater audio experience.
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell
Post edited by sbpolk on

Comments