Adcom GFA-5503 common ground amp?

Options
2»

Answers

• stoogefan00
    Options
    To F1nut, whats your point, sorry I don't have the money to invest in a high dollar amp right now. More importantly I'm sending my daughter to a university for her degree in pathology which at this time is more important than listening to my stereo. I always try and set my priorities straight and in this case its no different. I know I could have saved money by doing what Schurkey suggested and I still can if I so desire. But for now I am going to keep this amp on order and at the very least use it upstairs in my other 2 channel system. These kind of comments are why I have been a member for so long and have never posted because there is always someone who seems to want to take cheap shots at someone who's not as fortunate as the next person. Ah, the lure of a cheap shot.
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,842
    Options
    More importantly I'm sending my daughter to a university for her degree in pathology which at this time is more important than listening to my stereo.

Yet, you just bought a pair of speakers and now an amp. Ah, the lure of hypocrisy......LOL

Chill out man, it's not like I had access to your financial statement.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• stoogefan00
    Options
    Yes I did just buy a pair of speakers that are 28 yrs old and according to you an amp that's cheap, so I guess I can afford that little bit. If there is anybody that needs to chill out its not me. I'm through with this conversation.