Japanese Girls

Options
-justin-
-justin- Posts: 891
edited February 27 in Clubhouse Archives
Gotta love 'em. I had 8 Japanese girls over my house last night. They LOVE to learn about the American way. "Sure it's ok to do that, you're in America now!"

They got sushi last night, but also got GLOBS of raw fish. Very interesting. I thought all raw fish was just called sushi, but they told me it was called something else (who can remember -- so many words).

Anyway, just thought I'd share my semi-international experience.

~Justin
Post edited by RyanC_Masimo on

Comments

• George Grand
    George Grand Posts: 12,258
    edited August 2001
    Options
    Why are you able to walk and talk? Your whole body should look like a glazed donut. Opportunity MISSED!

George Grand (of the Jersey Grand's)
  • Ron-P
    Ron-P Posts: 8,516
    edited August 2001
    Options
    Justin, get any video?

It's called "Sue-she-mee" (of course I spelled it the american way).

My brother had some **** girls over not too long ago and they had never seen grass. They were all over the stuff in his backyard. They also thought my dalmation was a cow.

Peace Out~:D
    If...
    Ron dislikes a film = go out and buy it.
    Ron loves a film = don't even rent.
  • TroyD
    TroyD Posts: 13,077
    edited August 2001
    Options
    Did Micah had the spy-cam rigged up for live video feeds?

Troy
    I plan for the future. - F1Nut
  • -justin-
    edited August 2001
    Options
    He wishes.

~JB
  • Ron-P
    Ron-P Posts: 8,516
    edited August 2001
    Options
    Your whole body should look like a glazed donut

This will be Micah after he reads this thread:)

Peace Out~:D
    If...
    Ron dislikes a film = go out and buy it.
    Ron loves a film = don't even rent.
  • Strong Bad
    Strong Bad Posts: 4,276
    edited August 2001
    Options
    How about an invite next time for your bestest Baltimore buddy! No, not Micah, your other bestest Baltimore buddy. Yeah me!!!
    No excuses!
  • -justin-
    edited August 2001
    Options
    Well well well, looks like I gots some new friends :)

Micah skipped out today. He went to see Lyle Luvet (<-spelling?) tonight. He claimed he wanted to "beat the traffic" down to DC. It's frekin' 12:00 and he left -- the show doesn't start until 6:00! I think he just couldn't take anymore torture of my stories.

~JB
  • George Grand
    George Grand Posts: 12,258
    edited August 2001
    Options
    I thought about this a lot today. Tell me it wouldn't be tops to have a Godzilla suit shoved in the closet for just such an occasion.

George Grand (of the Jersey Grand's)
  • RuSsMaN
    RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
    edited August 2001
    Options
    Man, MY SIDES HURT.....

Don't say stuff that funny man!

Cheers,
    Russ
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • Micah Cohen
    Micah Cohen Posts: 2,022
    edited August 2001
    Options
    Guess what? I've got a Godzilla suit! LOL!

First of all, I can't believe how offensive this thread is. "**** girls"! (;)) It's ASIAN, man! ASIAN! (You know, it takes a lot of self control not to be TOTALLY offensive on this forum. I have just written and deleted a bunch of stuff like four times trying to get it to sound less offensive, and I just couldn't do it.)

Second of all... Oh I don't know what to say to Justin anymore. For crying out loud, he's traipsing his hot little chippie friends thru the office, making it very difficult to concentrate, and making me feel very very old. Ah, if I knew then what I know now...

Justin: any sloppy seconds? :mad:

MC
    ultramicah@yahoo.com

"There's nothing funny about a clown in the moonlight." - Lon Chaney
  • -justin-
    edited August 2001
    Options
    NO! It's Japanese girls, not ASIAN girls. If you know someone's ethnicity, you don't generalize about it. THAT'S offensive.

~JB
  • Micah Cohen
    edited August 2001
    Options
    Now she's your bestest friend, huh, gaijin?

Didn't we bomb that country?

MC
    ultramicah@yahoo.com

• RuSsMaN
    edited August 2001
    Options
    ....another disappearing post, the 'which do you prefer, dvda vs sacd'

That ones gone, but 'sloppy seconds' stays? Just wondering who wrote the forum bible, and where I get a copy.....

I think if something goes 'beyond' what Polk decides the limit is, lets us know why...now ALL the info is gone...

I thought it was heated, but still an informative debate....

Cheers,
    Russ
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • Micah Cohen
    edited August 2001
    Options
    YEAH! We noticed that too! Disappearing posts! I swear, Justin & I have been stressing about it all day.

Just a few minutes ago Justin reported that he discovered the key: a "delete thread" command that non-administrators could access. [!!] So he blocked it. Hopefully, no more disappearing posts!

I want that PSW1200 manual post back, too. Who ever was deleting posts, a pox on you!

MC
    ultramicah@yahoo.com

• RuSsMaN
    edited August 2001
    Options
    Ok, I'll buy it, you seem suprised enough....you should be able to track any activity through IP logging, and then let us ALL know who the peckerwood is.....

So we can give him a damn good lashing.

Cheers,
    Russ
  • Aaron
    Aaron Posts: 1,853
    edited August 2001
    Options
    I'm ready to lash a peckerwood!!! Yee-haw!

Aaron