Aural Harmony Sonnet II 2m Cryo Gold Alloy Balanced Interconnects

Options
headrott
headrott Posts: 5,484
edited January 2015 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
I have a pair of Aural Harmony Sonnet II 2m Cryo Gold Alloy Balanced Interconnects for sale. These are made from a solid core Gold Alloy (made from 24Kt. Gold, 99.999% silver, pure copper and a few other exotic metals that are known only to the creator of the wire). The ends are terminated with Gold plated Neutik XLR connectors. Aural Thrills has wired many many proffesional's (producers' studios, musicians' amplifiers, etc.) gear with this wire. It is high quality stuff. The company was started in 2003 and stopped making this wire in (I believe) 2013.

This wire is absolutely smooth, detailed, and has an absoutely massive soundstage. Great wire!

I am only selling because I have way too many wires and can't use them all. These wires are in perfect 100% new condition. New these wires cost $240.00 plus shipping. I will sell these for $100.00 plus (I believe I can ship these in a small priority box) $5.85 shipping. If you want the full $100.00 insurance on it, it will cost a little more (i.e $3.00 give or take).

I will accept payment via Paypal (you pay the 3.5% fee), check, or money order. (The cables ship after the check clears.)

Thanks for looking everyone. Some pictures are below.

IMG_0997.jpg
IMG_0998.jpg
IMG_0999.jpg
IMG_1001.jpg
Relayer-Big-O-Poster.jpg
Taken from a recent Audioholics reply regarding "Club Polk" and Polk speakers:
"I'm yet to hear a Polk speaker that merits more than a sentence and 60 seconds discussion." :\
My response is: If you need 60 seconds to respond in one sentence, you probably should't be evaluating Polk speakers.....

"Green leaves reveal the heart spoken Khatru"- Jon Anderson

"Have A Little Faith! And Everything You'll Face, Will Jump From Out Right On Into Place! Yeah! Take A Little Time! And Everything You'll Find, Will Move From Gloom Right On Into Shine!"- Arthur Lee

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    Options
    are these still available?
    My wife has these mats in pink BTW :)
  • headrott
    Options
    rednedtugent. I was offered a trade on these, but responded that I would rather sell them. If iskandam does not want to buy them, then they are all yours if you would like them.

I will let you know sometime today after iskandam replies. Sound OK?

Also, pink is for girls....... Oh, wait. :p:D
    Relayer-Big-O-Poster.jpg
    "I'm yet to hear a Polk speaker that merits more than a sentence and 60 seconds discussion." :\
    My response is: If you need 60 seconds to respond in one sentence, you probably should't be evaluating Polk speakers.....

"Have A Little Faith! And Everything You'll Face, Will Jump From Out Right On Into Place! Yeah! Take A Little Time! And Everything You'll Find, Will Move From Gloom Right On Into Shine!"- Arthur Lee
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Thanks for responding. Deal. :)
  • headrott
    Options
    Alright rednedtugent. PM Sent sir.
    Relayer-Big-O-Poster.jpg

• headrott
    Options
    These cables are SOLD. Thank you John!
    Relayer-Big-O-Poster.jpg

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 10,716
    edited February 2015
    Options
    A self-gift was waiting for me when I got home from work today. B)
    Mr. Headrott knows his stuff w/ these XLR cables. :) I played some
    music with the old XLRs and then swapped them out for the Aural Harmony Sonnet IIs.
    The wifey was here so I tossed on Pink Floyd Echos as we both love this song.
    These were described perfectly. Buttery smooth.

I knew my modest 2 channel set up needed help:
    Oppo DV-981HD -> Emo XDA-2 -> XPA-200 -> Polk lSiM 703's
    When Greg offered these cables up here was my chance.
    I'm getting a bit more vocal clarity and instruments seem to jump
    and dance more. Sustain and decay are a treat. The emo XLRs are
    o.k. but these are something else again.

When the wife went out the door I tossed on Who 'Who's Next' ultimate Masterdisc.
    I had to resist grabbing the remote to keep cranking it up. Now I'm jumping around and doing windmills! This is fun!

Whew o.k. Diana Krall 'The Girl in the Other Room' on now. There is some extra
    shimmer Peter Erskine's drum work (and Keith Moons before him) This upgrade
    has got me jazzed. :p

Thanks again Greg!