FS NAD 7600 Monitor Series monster receiver w remote

Options
I am selling my NAD 7600 Monitor Series receiver Includes NAD system remote and copy of owners manual. The NAD 7600 is a classic and is made up of the NADs top of the line units put in one box. The 2600 power amp, 1300 preamp and 4300 tuner make up the 7600. There are many online reviews of these items. The 7600 puts out 150 watts per channel into ohms and 800 peal into 2 ohms It can also be bridged and used with the 2600 power amp That is if you are in to arch welding as that makes around 3000 watts peak.

Features include a very nice MM/MC phono section and inputs for CD,Video,and two tape decks with dubbing. Also had preamp out and main amp in jacks. There is also an impedence matching switch to make the amp operate at its best depending on load. Can drive two sets of speakers and headphones. Has bass, treble and 3 postion turnovers as well as the bass EQ which boosts bass below 40HZ.

All functions and lights are working as they should with one exception When I got it it was poorly packed the tuning shaft was broken out the encoder so you cannot spin the flywheel to manualy tune it HOWEVER you can tune it with the supplied NAD system remote or a universal and all presets work. The cover for the copy lever is missing t these can be found. Also the power cord as been reattached as I use a VH Audio detachable cord with my gear. There are a few scratches and the grill has some dings but the unit works and sounds as it should and looks pretty nice overall. For the reasons above I am asking less then the going rate. I am asking $249 ot BO I am in MN and shipping is not an issue and my packing is excellent so others say. Thanks
PM for pictures

Comments