Where to buy spares


My subwoofer has stopped working and the electronics guy says that I need toi replace the amplifier. It is a PSW 125 230V. Where can I get this from?
I am in Namibia, but I am able to get stuff from the UK fairly easily.



  • KennethSwaugerKennethSwauger Moderator Posts: 7,146
    Welcome to Polk's forum. The best place to begin would be with Polk's CS department. Send them an email to: [email protected], they should be able to help.
    Regards, Ken
    "They thought we were too loud, but shoot, I had four army blankets folded over my amp, and the volume level was on 2. I'm used to playin' on 10!" S.R.V.
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!