Go Hoosiers

hoosier21
hoosier21 Posts: 4,408
edited February 28 in Clubhouse Archives
Now we are in the Final Four we need all your help to make it to the Championship game. I am asking for all your support.

I will be doing my part all day Saturday, I will be in Atlanta drinking beer, yelling at Sooner fans, begging for a ticket, avoiding getting arrested, drinking beer, stalking cheerleaders (from all 4 schools, I am not that picky), drinking beer, going to the Pep Rally, begging for a ticket, drinking more beer, more yelling at Sooner fans, hitting on fat ugly chicks (really not picky now) stagger towards the Georgia Dome, looking a deal on tickets, well you get the picture.

IF IU makes it to Monday night I am all set, Ihave tickets for the Championship Game, woo hoo.

GO BIG RED!
Dodd - Battery Preamp
Monarchy Audio SE100 Delux - mono power amps
Sony DVP-NS999ES - SACD player
ADS 1230 - Polk SDA 2B
DIY Stereo Subwoofer towers w/(4) 12 drivers each
Crown K1 - Subwoofer amp
Outlaw ICBM - crossover
Beringher BFD - sub eq

Where is the remote? Where is the $%#$% remote!

"I've always been mad, I know I've been mad, like the most of us have...very hard to explain why you're mad, even if you're not mad..."
Post edited by RyanC_Masimo on

Comments

• Systems
    Systems Posts: 14,873
    edited March 2002
    Go Sooners.
    Testing
    Testing
    Testing
  • hoosier21
    edited March 2002
    Meestercleef - Will you be in Atlanta?

I know we are the underdog, but I have hope.

As a basketball fan I hope it is at least a good game, Indiana can come out tight and cold and get in a hole early :(

As an Indiana die hard, I wanna win big time :D
    Dodd - Battery Preamp
    ADS 1230 - Polk SDA 2B
    Crown K1 - Subwoofer amp
    Outlaw ICBM - crossover
    Beringher BFD - sub eq

"I've always been mad, I know I've been mad, like the most of us have...very hard to explain why you're mad, even if you're not mad..."
  • wangotango68
    wangotango68 Posts: 1,056
    edited March 2002
    i liove how nobody's is giving them any credit,like they were lucky to win 4 games. typical east coast media.

scott:cool:
  • Systems
    edited March 2002
    No trip to Atlanta. I am very glad that only one team is from "back east", as I get tired of the bias you refer to. I know that anything can happen, so I don't rule out any of the 4 teams. I only hope that at least one Sooner team wins a game. Hope that both genders don't lose in the semis. Of course, with Maryland involved, we'd better be careful, or Polk will block our posts (just kidding).
    Testing
    Testing
    Testing
  • OrangeToupee
    OrangeToupee Posts: 488
    edited March 2002
    Both games are a crap shoot, if you're a betting man, don't bet. Seeing Indiana doing so well again is kind of exciting, Indiana has so much tradition that you feel like all is right with the world when they've advanced deep into the tourney; now that the monstrosity is gone, I think I'm actually going to pull for them. Both games should be very entertaining and I'm looking forward to watching them from the comfort of my couch.
  • Nashvilletitans
    Nashvilletitans Posts: 80
    edited March 2002
    Sooners are lookin might good so far..........gotta go with them I reckon!
    John
  • billlb
    billlb Posts: 59
    edited March 2002
    I'm a big duke fan and will be a great sports fan by saying that all those 4 teams deserve to be there. Anything can happen and each game is evenly matched. My prediction is 3-pt.shooting,& how the refs are calling the game, will determine the winner in each game. Let them boys bang on each other and play the game and may the best survive. I am pulling for Maryland being in my acc conf.{I hope MATT is reading}
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,709
    edited March 2002
    GO TERPS!!!! We are due
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• wangotango68
    edited March 2002
    go iu were basketball is our religyn! do you know that there are a couple of high schools in our state that seat 7,000 to 8,000 people!! steve alford(iowa coach) high school seats 6,500
    and anderson high school has a gym called the "wigwam" that
    seats 5,000 so we take out basketball preaty serious!! ask russ
    he grew up in indiana.

scott:cool:
  • joe logston
    joe logston Posts: 882
    edited March 2002
    i say go hoosiers both my mom & dad where born in linton indiana, i was raised there.
    . rt-7 mains
    rt-20p surounds
    cs-400i front center
    cs-350 ls rear center
    2 energy take 5, efects
    2- psw-650 , subs
    1- 15" audiosource sub

lets all go to the next ces.
  • wangotango68
    edited March 2002
    linton indiana,hell thet speak another launguage south of indy!

scott:D
  • nascarmann
    nascarmann Posts: 1,464
    edited March 2002
    Congrats on Saturdays game h21! One more to go. Keep me in mind on our negotiations. One would think you have a pretty large HO today? Ha! Ha!;)
    Oh, the bottle has been to me, my closes friend, my worse enemy!
  • hoosier21
    edited April 2002
    Not much of a hang over from the beer, but the yelling jumping screaming has woke up some parts of my body I forgot I had, man what a rush I was on, I was by myself with no parental control and loved every min of it.

I got Club level tickets on IU's side for all the games for 300.00 (this was cheap compared to what some paid) bought the ticket next to my seat from a Kansas guy for a 100.00.

Me and the wife are going over to Atlanta about 4:00 or so today and start it again.
    Dodd - Battery Preamp
    ADS 1230 - Polk SDA 2B
    Crown K1 - Subwoofer amp
    Outlaw ICBM - crossover
    Beringher BFD - sub eq

• Systems
    edited April 2002
    Now that my Sooners are gone, go Hoosiers! When I moved to Wisc, the Big 10 became my "adopted" conference, & it would be great to see them get the respect they deserve. Just ask Dick Bennett about not getting the respect you deserve, even when you get to the final 4. But hey, all the final four coaches have never won a title, so at least we get a fresh face no matter what.
    Testing
    Testing
    Testing