Vizio M-Series TV

I just upgraded my den 42" led 120hz TV to a Vizio M-Series M502i-B1 50" 240hz 1080p LED Smart TV.

I've never tried a Vizio TV before it seemed to have good ratings. Got it for just under $450.00. Specs seem decent, so were the reviews.

Anyone here have one? It's just for the den. I think it should be a decent choice.

It will have an OPPO BDP-93 for a source besides cable.
"Make a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Light
a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

Comments

• ZLTFUL
    ZLTFUL Posts: 5,640
    I am on my 4th Vizio.
    The current prime is an M series 65". I have been very pleased with it after calibrating it.
    Its predecessor was a 60" that I had FOREVER.
    My daughter has a 32" M series in her bedroom.
    And my 32" older Vizio that I have owned since 2008 is still going strong at my brother's shop.

Grant, we have a Sharp Aquos 47" in our bedroom but only because my wife had it before I moved in. Heh.

My next TV upgrade will most likely be one of their UHD models in a couple of years. I am a fan.
    "Some people find it easier to be conceited rather than correct."

"Unwad those panties and have a good time man. We're all here to help each other, no matter how it might appear." DSkip
  • I have 3 of them in my home:

VF5500
    E390-A1
    and another 32" smart TV model
    I had one of the original 32" back from 05 I think, traded it off for a tree trimming job a year ago.
    Family Room HT 7.2/i]:Vizio Oled55h1 Pioneer Elite SC-LX502 Pioneer Elite BDP 85FD Eversolo DMP A6 Panamax M5300-EXSpeakers Fronts Fluance XF8L Center Polk Audio S35 Side Surrounds Optimus LS30's Rear Surrounds Optimus LS30's Subs SVS PB4000 x2 Living room 2ch: Crown Xli 1500 amp Teac EQ MKII FX Audio X6 Mk II DAC Squeezebox Touch Fluance Signature Tower Speakers Panamax M5100-EXOffice media room:Vizio M50Q6 50" Pioneer Elite VSX LX103 Squeezebox Touch Polkaudio R50 Towers Polkaudio CS 10 Panamax M4300 Monoprice 12" subMaster bedroom:Vizio M55Q7 Pioneer Elite VSX LX302 Pioneer Elite BDP 85FD Squeezebox Touch Polk audio RTi 6 fronts, Rears Dayton B652 Polk Audio CS10 center Monoprice 12" sub Panamax M5300-EX
  • Sherardp
    Sherardp Posts: 8,038
    I have a 42 in M series mounted in the office. It performs very well and the apps are icing on the cake. Very good set. Looking for another to mount in the garage, hopefully I can find one Black Friday.
    Shoot the jumper.....................BALLIN.............!!!!!

Home Theater Pics in the Showcase :cool:

http://www.polkaudio.com/forums/showcase/view.php?userid=73580
  • Good to hear. My son just ordered the same TV.

I like the fact that the remote has a full key board on the back. No more over, over, down and enter to pick a letter.

"Make a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Light
    a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."