missing in action

Did this new format do away w/ both the showcase feature and the vintage pages list of older out of production Polks? If so this really sucks......If not just direct me I can't even read what's in blue below the polk heart logo..
2-chl-Adcom555-NAD 1020a pre--JVC QL-200TT--Grado FT+cart--Denon1941cdp--Samson surge pro--Yamaha RX-V665avr-ysd dock-i-pod---Toshiba au40'' flat
'87Polk Audio SDA 2b(modded)--DCM TF 350s-- ADC-303AX--AAL2way--JBL-2060
Nikko 6065 receiver--Sony ns300cpd---JBL g-200 bookies

Comments

• "Make a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Light
    a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

• That's only SDAs. There used to be a whole list of every model ever made.The monitors,car stuff, subs.I have the Handbook already. No answer about the showcase either. Very nice..
    2-chl-Adcom555-NAD 1020a pre--JVC QL-200TT--Grado FT+cart--Denon1941cdp--Samson surge pro--Yamaha RX-V665avr-ysd dock-i-pod---Toshiba au40'' flat
    '87Polk Audio SDA 2b(modded)--DCM TF 350s-- ADC-303AX--AAL2way--JBL-2060
    Nikko 6065 receiver--Sony ns300cpd---JBL g-200 bookies
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,709
    The showcase is gone.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• polrbehr
    polrbehr Posts: 2,825
    And that's a shame, but why can't they just do a new one? Is this something the new forum software can't handle?
    So, are you willing to put forth a little effort or are you happy sitting in your skeptical poo pile?

http://audiomilitia.proboards.com/
  • F1nut
    It and a whole lot of other features are not supported by Vanilla, but hey we have "Like" buttons now........I really miss the :rollseyes: thingy.

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• ROHfan
    ROHfan Posts: 1,014
    Polk has been steadily going downhill ever since they stopped making SDAs. Now we have a Fisher-Price forum.
    TV: 65" Samsung QLED 4K
    Fronts: Energy RC70 --- Center: Energy RC-LCR
    Front Heights: Polk RC65i --- Rears: Polk RC85i --- Sub: Power Sound Audio XS15
    Pioneer VSX-1120K --- Parasound HCA-1000A --- Oppo BDP-103
    Vincent Audio SA31 preamp --- Teac UD301 DAC
    AIYIMA Tube T7 preamp --- Nobsound 12AX7 tube preamplifier
  • cnh
    cnh Posts: 13,284
    DSkip wrote: »

I thought Polk was going to make this a STICKY!!!

cnh

Currently orbiting Bowie's Blackstar.!

Polk Lsi-7s, Def Tech 8" sub, HK 3490, HK HD 990 (CDP/DAC), AKG Q701s
    [sig. changed on a monthly basis as I rotate in and out of my stash]
  • tonyb
    tonyb Posts: 32,902
    ROHfan wrote: »
    Now we have a Fisher-Price forum.

LOL....Kinda like that.

HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • polrbehr
    polrbehr Posts: 2,825
    Polk has been steadily going downhill ever since they stopped making SDAs. Now we have a Fisher-Price forum.
    I can sort of agree with you on the downhill part, but honestly, the LSiM703s we heard at PolkFest sounded very good even right out of the box. And the older, modded LSi9s that were brought threw a very nice soundstage as well. I guess you had to be there... LOL

The second part is spot-on, thanks for that!
    So, are you willing to put forth a little effort or are you happy sitting in your skeptical poo pile?

http://audiomilitia.proboards.com/
  • ROHfan
    ROHfan Posts: 1,014
    polrbehr wrote: »
    I can sort of agree with you on the downhill part, but honestly, the LSiM703s we heard at PolkFest sounded very good even right out of the box. And the older, modded LSi9s that were brought threw a very nice soundstage as well. I guess you had to be there... LOL

The second part is spot-on, thanks for that!

Harry, I would love to hear a pair but I don't know anyone around here to steal a listen from. I know it's not the case, but when I see those drivers I can't help but imagine them having the same sound signature as my old M60's. Mental block, I know. It's the age.
    TV: 65" Samsung QLED 4K
    Fronts: Energy RC70 --- Center: Energy RC-LCR
    Front Heights: Polk RC65i --- Rears: Polk RC85i --- Sub: Power Sound Audio XS15
    Pioneer VSX-1120K --- Parasound HCA-1000A --- Oppo BDP-103
    Vincent Audio SA31 preamp --- Teac UD301 DAC
    AIYIMA Tube T7 preamp --- Nobsound 12AX7 tube preamplifier
  • F1nut
    ^This^

President of Club Polk