Among The Missing!

George Grand
George Grand Posts: 12,258
edited February 27 in Clubhouse Archives
Anybody heard from Max for awhile? Did he even make it onto the new forum? He sent me a great cd called "Half-A-Wreck" and then vanishamente.

I'm calling off the search for Ian (Frozen Willie) from Canada. He's been gone for about a year and a half. He sold bicycles on the road up there. The Gill Man remembers him I'm sure, as well as the Bros. McG.

Eduardo Alvarado Heredia, the Panamanian dam builder in Mexico is lost too for over a year. He was a sharp dude. Falcon remembers these guys too.
Shame.

George Grand (of the Jersey Grand's)
Post edited by RyanC_Masimo on

Comments

• CHRIS
    CHRIS Posts: 454
    edited August 2001
    I hve talked to Max(Chuck) through email but not in a while. If I remember corectly EAH was going on a trip, to where I don't know. He had a friend coming over to trade speakers before he, EAH, had to leave and asked our opinion of it. I hope he did not meet some bad fate. Maybe he just moved on like Glen with the pretty RT7500 speakers as his wife put it, but ended up with what he wanted. He hd problems with a glass block wall I think. Derick is on but I have only seen a post on the flea market from him. Ratish(sp) is gone, too. As well as others whom I can't remember their names who were here for several months. These guys were regs. I would have hoped they would have said something before leaving.
    Chris :)
  • Ron-P
    Ron-P Posts: 8,516
    edited August 2001
    Yep, I remember those guys. Damn George, has it been that long on this forum? How the time does fly.

Peace Out~:D
    If...
    Ron dislikes a film = go out and buy it.
    Ron loves a film = don't even rent.
  • madmax
    madmax Posts: 12,434
    edited August 2001
    I'm still here! (Just a lot of stuff going on and a bunch of trips) I still have all the SDA's and enjoy them daily. Have I become a lurker?
    madmax
    Vinyl, the final frontier...

Avantgarde horns, 300b tubes, thats the kinda crap I want... :D