Happy Easter

Options
fabian1
fabian1 Posts: 218
edited February 28 in Clubhouse Archives
Well its Good Friday here in Australia and a four day long weekend , A Very Happy & Safe Easter to all....Kind Regards Fabian
The Wonder From Downunder
Post edited by RyanC_Masimo on

Comments

• axeman
    axeman Posts: 170
    edited March 2002
    Options
    And the same greeting to you and yours!

HAPPY EASTER!!!!!
    Joe:p
  • wpaules
    wpaules Posts: 101
    edited March 2002
    Options
    So does the Easter rabbit bring the eggs on Easter day or does the Easter kangaro?

Happy Easter and may God bless you and yours.
  • joe logston
    joe logston Posts: 882
    edited March 2002
    Options
    wellcome back, hows the surgery go , and happy easter to you fabian1
    . rt-7 mains
    rt-20p surounds
    cs-400i front center
    cs-350 ls rear center
    2 energy take 5, efects
    2- psw-650 , subs
    1- 15" audiosource sub

lets all go to the next ces.
  • fabian1
    fabian1 Posts: 218
    edited March 2002
    Options
    Well, in hignsight it looks like the last 2 weeks has been a waste of time although the rehab content was good. Rather than bore you all with the details I think I upset a few people with my attitude of my intention to come on over to the States for further medical evaluation and hopfully a cure. Aside from that the nurses were great but I wont go into details regarding that, my wife could get angry with me if I did that. Again I thank you all for your kind words and if I get to the US I hope to meet my fellow Polkies and and enjoy a beer or maybe two, Kind Regards Fabian
    The Wonder From Downunder
  • CHRIS
    CHRIS Posts: 454
    edited March 2002
    Options
    Hey Fabian-I'm gettng ready for operation #10, 6 major 3 minor. I don't think the technology here in the states is much better, don't know for sure I've never been down under. IMO I really think they don't know enough about how the spinalcord and spine work. I don't know your situation but my doctor tells me new stuff is coming out, especially for scar tissue and disc replacements. Keep the faith man. Happy Easter to you and yours as well.
    Chris :)