edited February 28 in Clubhouse Archives
all i have to say is that the wings are going to win the cup
Post edited by RyanC_Masimo on

Comments

• wangotango68
    wangotango68 Posts: 1,056
    edited March 2002
    don't go out on a limb with your predictions now. unless colorado
    gets inside there head, or san jose gets the best of them, don't get me wrong i like the wings,been to the joe to see them a couple of times but with all the vet's they have they can be had.

scott:cool:
  • avelanchefan
    avelanchefan Posts: 2,401
    edited March 2002
    Sorry boy's with "Foppa" coming back by the start of the playoffs the Avalanche will be a very hard team to beat.
    Sean
    XboxLive--->avelanchefan
    PSN---->Floppa
    http://card.mygamercard.net/avelanchefan.png
  • wangotango68
    wangotango68 Posts: 1,056
    edited March 2002
    boys..ok when detroit gets home ice thought the playoffs well see what happenes,and how can forsberg do anything not playing all year,can you say rust!

scott:cool:
  • avelanchefan
    avelanchefan Posts: 2,401
    edited March 2002
    Forsberg is ne of the greatest players in the world. His presence alone makes them a contender. Just like Jordon and Lemieux do for those respected clubs. And look what happens to both of those teams when they don't play. Just a thought. But no team cannot be underestimated. Ask LA/Detroit last year
    Sean
    XboxLive--->avelanchefan
    PSN---->Floppa
    http://card.mygamercard.net/avelanchefan.png
  • Firerider58
    Firerider58 Posts: 95
    edited March 2002
    I'm feeling the puke building up in my throat as I write this, but I hope Detroit wins it. Not that I like the team mind you, but I'm hoping that it will show the owner and GM of my team(Dallas Stars)what happens when you take a big **** on a player like Brett Hull, and fail to sign any other franchise player's to take his place. I'll be cheering for him, but not Detroit. Go Hullie!!!

Ron
  • goingganzo
    goingganzo Posts: 2,793
    edited March 2002
    see detroit is going to win this year wh have good goal tending this year and that is one of the things that kept us out of it last year o ywah did i say we have alot more tallent too
  • yoeddy
    yoeddy Posts: 140
    edited March 2002
    LET'S-GO- BLACKHAWKS-CLAP-CLAP-CLAP-CLAP-CLAP!!!!!!!!!!!

"Blackhawk penalty to #24 Bob Probert....five minutes for fighting at 9:45"