Misc Items for Sale

BeefJerky
BeefJerky Posts: 1,319
edited August 2014 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
1) Polk LSiFX (pair) $300 - These speakers are in overall good condition, but do have a few scuffs from moving them around. Functionally, these speakers are perfect.

2) Polk LSi9 (right speaker only) $150 - I used this speaker for my center channel mounted to the wall via a B-Tech BT77 wall mount. As such, the speaker is screwed securely to the mount. If you plan on using this for a center channel, this is already ideal. I can also throw in the other wall mount since they come in pairs. If you do not want to use this in the mount, I can take it off of the mount and fill in the holes (or leave them as-is, your choice). This is in overall good shape, but there is a long scrape down the left side wood panel; it's not deep enough to have gone through the finish, but it is definitely noticeable.

3) Focal Polyglass 165 VR car speakers $150 - These are excellent car speakers, and work perfectly. The only reason they got replaced is because I switched to a set of Polk SR5250 due to my preference for the sound of the tweeters. I do have the box, but I don't think I have all the original mounting hardware, particularly for the tweeters. Since I had them in the factory spaces, they were glued to the existing mounts. Also, the plastic covers for the crossovers are not the original, but for a different Focal set of speakers; the crossovers are the correct ones though. This happened due to a snafu with a local buyer who turned out to be less than knowledgeable and possibly a bit dishonest.

4) Pioneer GM-D9500F 4ch car amp $75 - This is in excellent condition and works well. This was replaced simply because I ended up going with a 5 channel amp to be able to power all my speakers, including my sub, from a single amp. This would go great with the Focal speakers, and can also be bridged for 2ch usage. If you want this amp and the speakers, you can take the set for $200

5) AMS T5J (DS-2350J) SATA RAID enclosure $125 - This is a 5 bay drive enclosure that would be great for media storage, or for backups. It has a single SATA port on the back and the drives can be configured into various drive configurations, including JBOD or RAID 0, 1, 3, 5 or 10. The only issue is that the decorative cover that goes over the front of the hot-swap power supply is gone; it does not affect the functionality in any way.

6) Behringer Xenyx 802 Mixer $30 - This is a basic mixer with 2 microphone inputs and a couple of line level inputs. It works well, and the box and power supply are included.

7) Sony SL-HF750 SuperBeta VCR and BMC-1000K Camcorder $300 - I know this a long shot, and I'm probably better off putting this on fleabay, but I figured I'd put it here. The VCR is in fantastic condition, and includes the original remote, box and manuals. Last time I used it, it worked flawlessly, but I will pull it out again to double check functionality. I will also include the BetaMovie camcorder if you want. It comes with the charger, box and manuals, and the camcorder itself works fine. However, as is usually the case, the batteries don't hold any charge. If you don't want the camcorder, I can just dispose of it.

I would prefer local pickup, but I am willing to ship at the buyers expense. I will take payments via Paypal gift or postal money order. If local pickup, I will also be happy to take cash.

I will post some pictures tomorrow when I get a chance. If you have any questions, or want any specific pictures, please let me know and I will do my best to help you.

Thanks!
Post edited by BeefJerky on

Comments

• BeefJerky
    edited August 2014
    Here are a couple more items for sale:

8) Honda Factory 6 CD head unit (part# 39100-SWA-A004) $75 - This should fit 2007-2009 Honda CR-Vs. Worked fine when it was last hooked up. Cannot test it, but will guarantee no DOA.

9) Sony TC-WE475 dual deck auto-reverse cassette deck with Dolby B and C $30 - Works well, and in good overall shape.
  • BeefJerky
    edited August 2014
    Sorry for the multiple replies, but I'm simply adding things in as I remember them.

10) 7th Gen Black iPod Classic 160GB $150 - This unit is in great condition, functions properly, and the battery seems to hold a good charge. It has a Belkin silicone case installed on it, as well as a screen protector. I will also include a USB cable to sync it with your computer. I don't plan on erasing it prior to selling, but technically, you should make sure to do that once you receive it.
  • BeefJerky
    edited August 2014
    Okay, as promised, here are the pictures:

Polk LSiFX
    Left:
    LSiFX-L1.JPG
    LSiFX-L3.JPG
    LSiFX-L2.JPG
    Right:
    LSiFX-R1.JPG
    LSiFX-R3.JPG
    LSiFX-R2.JPG

Polk LSi9 - As an addendum, I have an alternate offer available. If you would prefer a single unaltered/unmounted left LSi9 instead of the mounted right LSi9, this is now an option. Same price either way.
    LSi9-1.JPG
    LSi9-2.JPG
    LSi9-3.JPG

Focal Speakers
    Focal-1.JPG
    Focal-2.JPG
    Focal-3.JPG

Pioneer Car Amp
    Amp-4.JPG
    Amp-3.JPG
    Amp-2.JPG

RAID Enclosure
    RAID-4.JPG
    RAID-2.JPG
    RAID-1.JPG

Superbeta VCR - I have now tested this and it works flawlessly, as does the remote and jog wheel. As you can see there are a few scuffs and scrapes on the top of the VCR, but the front is in very good shape, and also has the door on the right side that is usually missing. I've also included a picture of the VCR playing a test recording with the on-screen display turned on.
    VCR-6.JPG
    VCR-5.JPG
    VCR-2.JPG
    VCR-3.JPG
    VCR-4.JPG
    VCR-1.JPG
    VCR-7.JPG

Betamovie Camcorder - Unfortunately, it looks like there is an issue with this. The cassette door will no longer latch and load the tape. Not sure what's wrong, but it probably is a simple fix. The electronic viewfinder and zoom seem to work fine. Since this was just an extra freebie, the price for the VCR still remains the same.
    Cam-1.JPG

Honda head unit
    Radio-2.JPG
    Radio-3.JPG
    Radio-4.JPG

Sony tape deck
    Tape-2.JPG
    Tape-1.JPG

iPod Classic
    iPod-1.JPG
    iPod-2.JPG
    iPod-3.JPG
    iPod-4.JPG
  • BeefJerky
    edited August 2014
    Weekend bump!

Feel free to make an offer!

Thanks!
  • BeefJerky
    The iPod is sold!

The rest is still available, as well as one additional item. I have a Cambridge Audio 640p phono preamp in black available for sale. It supports both MM and MC cartridges and works perfect. Overall condition is excellent, with just a few tiny nicks. This is a great sounding preamp, with an extremely low noise floor. I'm asking $125 for it. I will try to post pics later this weekend.

Thanks!
  • BeefJerky
    Consider the items no longer available (at least through here). I'm done with this site. Between the atrocious new format, choosing to ignore legitimate criticism and now absurd banning of good forum members, it's time for me to move on. It seems clear to me that Polk is changing, and unfortunately it's not for the better. I doubt anyone really cares about whether I leave or not, but it is what it is...
  • polkfarmboy
    polkfarmboy Posts: 5,703
    I would miss you Beef, who got banned? I must have missed it as I have not been on here either so I'm out of the loop.