Beachfront vacation rental

124»

Comments

• Sami
    Sami Posts: 4,634
    edited August 2014
    We are in Tampa. The condo in pictures is in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. I tried to change the location on my profile but for some reason it won't let me. There we go, managed to change it.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 1,394
    edited August 2014
    Sami,

Nice to see you back! How are you settling in out in Florida? The wife and I are planning a trip out there in a couple months. Your condo is tempting! haha

Halen
  • Sami
    edited August 2014
    2 years living in apartments have been tough. Now we are in a rental house waiting for ours to be built so finally things are getting back to normal. Club Polk price still applies to the condo rental, $550 per week until the end of October...
  • rromeo923
    rromeo923 Posts: 1,513
    edited August 2014
    Wow. Looks like a great place! When is the best season to go to Puerto Vallarta? A winter vacation from the mid-atlantic would be nice.
    I got static in my head
    The reflected sound of everything
  • Sami
    edited August 2014
    November - March is probably the best time with December and January being the high season.

http://www.world-guides.com/north-am...a_weather.html
    SEASONAL CLIMATE VARIATIONS / WHEN TO GO

Although the summer climate in Puerto Vallarta is extremely sunny, with regular highs of 35°C / 95°F or more, precipitation levels rise quickly from June to October. July, August and September tend to feature the wettest weather, with precipitation levels approaching 35 cm / 14 inches each month.

However, don't let this weather put you off visiting Puerto Vallarta at this time of the year. The tropical showers and storms usually last only an hour or two, either falling in late afternoon or generally towards the end of the day. On some days, when the rainy weather is at its heaviest, the ocean waters can turn brown, with runoff from the surrounding hills and cliffs. The climate in Puerto Vallarta often feels especially fresh after a shower and many of the evenings stay fine and dry. In is unusual for showers to last an entire day during the rainy season.
  • xjghost
    xjghost Posts: 1,080
    Sami said:

2 years living in apartments have been tough. Now we are in a rental house waiting for ours to be built so finally things are getting back to normal. Club Polk price still applies to the condo rental, $550 per week until the end of October...

Then what is the price? It looks nice. Never been to Mexico or on a vacation quite like that. Too bad it's not stocked with some Polk speakers! ;)

HT/2Channel: Emotiva MMC-1, Adcom GFA-555II, Polk SDA 3.1's, Teac TN-300 TT, Polk Center and Sub.

Bedroom system: Carver CT-24, Parasound HCA-800II, Monitor 10's

Additional projects: RTA 12c's
  • Sami
    For the high season from November to March the CP price would be $750 per week, outside of that $550. That excludes Xmas and New Year weeks which would be priced higher.