Items for Sale

Comments

• dorokusai
    dorokusai Posts: 25,573
    edited July 2004
    Now what are doing with the tuner Max? I missed a couple posts it seems :)

I just found the original manual and sales receipt for the RCA remote, as well as the receipt for the MC subwoofer cable. If anyone is interested....which it looks as though it's time to throw them back in a box ;) I lowered the prices again as well.
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • Demiurge
    Demiurge Posts: 10,874
    edited July 2004
    Doro...How would that sub cable work with my current system? I have a pretty crappy reciever. It's a DTS reciever, but would getting a new sub cable help me out? Just looking for an honest answer. I may be interested.
  • Demiurge
    edited July 2004
    Would you do 45 for the Remote?
  • dorokusai
    edited July 2004
    Demi - I think that a quality sub cable would be an improvement over a generic interconnect...but that's just my opinion. MC IMO has a prominent bass signature to their cables, but a muddy midrange and flat treble. That does not exactly translate into the M or Z series, as they are a much better IC than you would buy in BB or CC, but all of that is essentially useless as we are talking about a specific application.

A solid core subwoofer cable(MB300) is the best in theory to me, although the Signal Cable I currently use is a Belden stranded....then again, I don't really have any bass response issues to worry about with the SVS :)

I would do $75 for both, hows that sound? If that's cool, email me your shipping addy and I will get them in the pipeline on Monday.
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • Demiurge
    edited July 2004
    Originally posted by dorokusai
    Demi - I think that a quality sub cable would be an improvement over a generic interconnect...but that's just my opinion. MC IMO has a prominent bass signature to their cables, but a muddy midrange and flat treble. That does not exactly translate into the M or Z series, as they are a much better IC than you would buy in BB or CC, but all of that is essentially useless as we are talking about a specific application.

A solid core subwoofer cable(MB300) is the best in theory to me, although the Signal Cable I currently use is a Belden stranded....then again, I don't really have any bass response issues to worry about with the SVS :)

I would do $75 for both, hows that sound? If that's cool, email me your shipping addy and I will get them in the pipeline on Monday.

Sounds like a good deal to me. I've been looking for an all in one remote and getting a better cable than I currently have at a nice price wouldn't hurt either. Also...do you accept PayPal? If so i'll get the money to you on Sunday night as i'm not on my home computer right now (girlfriends).
  • dorokusai
    edited July 2004
    Email on the way. Thank you.
  • madmax
    madmax Posts: 12,434
    edited July 2004
    Now what are doing with the tuner Max? I missed a couple posts it seems :)

I was waiting for you to pick it up OR I'll deliver it on Saturday, whichever comes first. I'm not sure what Russman is proposing. Russman?

madmax
    Vinyl, the final frontier...

Avantgarde horns, 300b tubes, thats the kinda crap I want... :D
  • dorokusai
    edited July 2004
    Sheesh you guys are confusing me... :D just bring it down on Saturday.

SONY ES TUNER IS STILL FOR SALE!! $50, and UPS shipping is included BTW.
  • Demiurge
    edited July 2004
    Just wondering if you got my Email Doro. I'll check mine when I get home.
  • Demiurge
    edited July 2004
    NM, I know you got it! :) Can't wait for the new remote! Another new toy.
  • Demiurge
    edited July 2004
    Check in the mail this morning!
  • dorokusai
    edited July 2004
    Roger that, thanks much :)
  • Demiurge
    edited July 2004
  • Demiurge
    edited July 2004
    Just got the stuff at my office today! I'll give you a status report on the stuff when I get home. The only question I have is whether or not the screen is 'touch' sensitive. I noticed they have a little pen thing, but will using your finger work fine? If not it's a non issue, I can find something to use.

GREAT SELLER! :) I'm very satisfied, and he even through in some free batteries! Thanks Mark.

:D
  • dorokusai
    edited July 2004
    Demi - Yea, you can use your finger, I found that easier than the stylus. Glad it arrived safely, enjoy :)
  • TroyD
    TroyD Posts: 13,077
    edited July 2004
    Just try and wipe the booger off your finger BEFORE using it.

BDT
    I plan for the future. - F1Nut
  • Demiurge
    edited July 2004
    Demi - Yea, you can use your finger, I found that easier than the stylus. Glad it arrived safely, enjoy :)

MUCH easier! It works great, thanks. You got my money, right?
  • dorokusai
    edited July 2004
    Money? What money :D Yes, we are square...I even added you to my cool list lol
  • Demiurge
    edited July 2004
    Money? What money :D Yes, we are square...I even added you to my cool list lol

OoOoOoOoOoO!!!! :p
  • dorokusai
    edited August 2004
    The Sony ES Tuner has been dropped to $35 including shipping anywhere in CONUS.

I am adding some things tonight.....

Vintage Yamaha Receiver (9/10) Silver/ Box/ Manual - *SOLD*(AK)

Vintage Technics Receiver (9/10) Silver/ Wood Case - NO SALE

Vintage Pioneer CT-F950 Tape Deck (8-9/10) Silver/ Black Case -*SOLD*(AK)

Polk Audio RTA-12C (8/10) Box/ manual...Local Pick Up or Delivery Only - *SOLD*

Everquest Platinum w/ Everquest Atlas (10/10) - POSTED

Drop me a line if you are interested in these items prior to me getting pictures tonight. All the electronics have been cleaned with CAIG products, and tested for operation.

dorokusai@comcast.net
  • RuSsMaN
    RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
    edited August 2004
    Sony Tuna = sold.

Cheers,
    Rooster
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • dorokusai
    edited August 2004
    I'll ship it tomorrow....and what you got laying around?
  • RuSsMaN
    RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
    edited August 2004
    Whadya want? Want an FM tube tuna?

Hell, I don't know.

Cheers,
    Rooster
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • dorokusai
    edited August 2004
    I'll just ship it and work out the details at a later date, no hurry here.
  • dorokusai
    edited August 2004
    Pioneer CT-F950 Tape Deck (8/10) *SOLD* - This is a classic 1979 Pioneer, Silver Face, Rack Version....tape deck. I mean Rack Version as in this is "Rack Ready" provided you have "Ears". The standard version is insulted by a wooden case.

This is an old school tape deck, so don't expect autoreverse and high speed dubbing. It does however have some really neat features for recording, as that is the real purpose for rack mount gear IMO. This is one step above the entry line at that time for Pioneer. The TOTL being the CT-F1250 if I recall what I read correctly.

Features:

3Head- Dual Capstan- 2 Motor- Closed Loop, Open Well Transport
    Mic Input
    Headphone Monitor
    Bias Adjustment
    Dolby NR
    Timer
    Digital Flourescent Meters

I have completely cleaned the unit, and used CAIG De-Oxit and Goof Off for the stubborn spots. The rear RCA inputs/outputs are nice and shiny and coated in CAIG Pro-Gold Contact Cleaner and Enhancer.

The only cassette tape I own is an audio book. I tested the deck out via this tape and it certainly works. No pitch issues or slow motors were experienced at that time. All the buttons function as labeled, aside from the recording/timer functions, which I could not test. The unit has a couple nicks on the transport area dress cover, and a small mark on the Input Volume Control.

Price includes shipping anywhere in CONUS. The unit also has a DOA guarantee from me personally. If any problems are encountered, contact me immediately and we will get it resolved immediately.

I have no manual or box for this unit, but I am an expert at packaging gear. No worries.

Thanks for looking, I'll keep this here for a couple days then it's off to other places until gone.
  • dorokusai
    edited August 2004
    Running....
  • dorokusai
    edited January 2005
    Everquest Platinum(PC) w/ Everquest Atlas(Maps of Myrist) 9/10 - $15 - No explanation needed. The Atlas is opened but was never used, not even a page turned.

Darkfall(PC) 9/10 - *SOLD* - Great graphics, along the lines of Myst. This game will make your brain hurt.

ATV OFFroad Fury(PS2) 9/10 - *SOLD* - This came with the PS2, so I can't in good conscience sell it. Just pass it along FREE when you have played it thoroughly.

Medal Of Honor - Rising Sun(PS2) 9/10 - *SOLD* - FPS game that continues the MOH series. It's real cool, but I cannot for the life of me get used to the PS2 interface for these type games. I'm sticking to the PC.

All prices are INCLUDING shipping, and as far as I know fair. If something is out of line, simply drop me a note. Thanks for looking.
  • dorokusai
    edited January 2005
    PALM Pilot M100 Handheld 9/10 - *SOLD* - Basic Palm handheld that was used by my wife until her birthday. It's in great shape and comes with alot of extra stuff. She used it all the time for work, and even though it is something like 2Mb, it always had enough space for her stuff.

This would be something inexpensive for the kids or as a starter handheld for you or your spouse. It is updated from Palm and here is a link to some information.

PALM M100

Includes:

Original packaging
    Original Manual/ Warranty Card/ Accesories Book/ Etc.
    Original Flip Cover
    Original Snap-On Case(Black)
    PALM PC(USB) Interconnect
    PALM/M100 Desktop Software
    Optional Snap-On Case(Blue)
    Optional Slim Leather Case(Black)
    Screen Protectors

Thanks for looking.
  • faster100
    faster100 Posts: 6,124
    edited January 2005
    I'll take the palm if you will sell it to me,
    MY HT RIG:
    Sherwood p-965
    Sherwood sd871 dvd
    Rotel 1075 amp x5
    LSI15 mains
    LsiC center
    LSIfx surround backs
    Lsi7 side surrounds
    SVS pb12/plus2

2 Channel Rig:

nad 1020 Pre-amp
    Rotel 1080 stereo amp
    Polk sda 2B
    kenwood grunt Tuner
    realistic lab 450 TT
    Signal cable IC
  • dorokusai
    edited January 2005
    No problem, email me your address again. I'll ship it tomorrow, send the payment when you get a chance.

I will PM my addy to you if you don't have it already.

EDIT: Actually, make that Tuesday....the fruit bat has the USB cable at work.