Juice

Options
Aaron
Aaron Posts: 1,853
edited February 28 in Clubhouse Archives
I want to take a pilgrimedge to Lancaster and hit the three audio shops down there. I'm home on break, so I need something to entertain me. I know where WeeBee is, and I saw your info on GNT. What about Glick? I don't see them in the Yellow Pages I have. Can you give me their contact info? Do you think they're worth visiting? Thanks.

Aaron
Post edited by RyanC_Masimo on

Comments

• juice21
    juice21 Posts: 1,866
    edited March 2002
    Options
    glick will give you a great test run of marantz monoblocks, and even some mcintosh stuff if you want. it's definitely worth a stop if you are going to be down here. drop me an email, i can get directions to ya! i think i am going to weebee tommorow with some test material to listen to those kirksaeter's again, and see if they ordered any LSi's yet???
  • Aaron
    Aaron Posts: 1,853
    edited March 2002
    Options
    You've got mail! Unfortunately they haven't ordered the LSi's yet, and they're not sure if they're going to. They said that they "conflict with their other lines." I think the decision will be made the next time the Polk rep comes in. I gave them my name so if they get them in they'll call me. They also said they could order them for me. Oh, yippee. If I'm going to buy them sound unheard (sort of), then I'll do it online for cheap.

Aaron
  • juice21
    juice21 Posts: 1,866
    edited March 2002
    Options
    when i was listening to the kirksaeter's, he said that the LSi's were in the same family as these, and he was seriously contemplating not even putting an order in for the LSi's. when i go listen this weekend, i am going to play up that i want to hear each side by side(kirksaeters/LSi's). i feel the same as you though. even though they could special order a pair, if i was going to buy sight un heard, i would buy online for a couple hundred $ savings. if they don't get them, i will probably be going with the kirksater's for 2-channel(of course they still may be a bit down the road), but it's all about that hunt, right? :D

i want to give the sonus' a listen this weekend possibly too. there is a tweeter right by park city mall if you are down here.