Info for HSU sub lovers....

Options
OrangeToupee
OrangeToupee Posts: 488
edited March 2002 in Technical/Setup
Found some information [URL=javascript:PostBack2373('_StaticControls_Spotlights_hsu~5902.txt')]here[/URL] that might be of use to you if you're considering the purchase of a sub. The VTF-3 looks like it needs to find it's way into my house.

Apparently javascript won't link up here, just copy from the "j" to the right parenthesis and slap in into your address bar. Or if that doesn't do it for you, click here and scroll down near the bottom of the page for the link on HSU.
Post edited by OrangeToupee on

Comments

• CrazyHead
    CrazyHead Posts: 63
    edited March 2002
    Options
    I heard the Hsu VTF-3 prototype at CES 2001. Yeah, 14 months ago! Back then, I was told the VTF-3 would be out in May 2001, selling for $849. The prototype sounded amazing! Just as all Hsu subwoofers do. Fast, even bass.

I have two Hsu automotive 12-inch subs in my truck. They are fantastic drivers! Amazing performance for ANY price!
  • juice21
    juice21 Posts: 1,866
    edited March 2002
    Options
    this sub looks mighty impressive, i would love to give it a listen, but since i just got my vtf2's, i don't think that is on the horizon...
  • OrangeToupee
    OrangeToupee Posts: 488
    edited March 2002
    Options
    Juice, since you're already up and about, I have a question for you: Is there anything between your 800is & 35i's? Is it simply wood on wood, because I might do the same thing for music listening.
  • juice21
    juice21 Posts: 1,866
    edited March 2002
    Options
    i've placed 4 small rubber feet (about 1/2 the depth of what originally came with the rt35i's) and placed them in between the cabinets to protect the finish. some others have used mouse pads with this 'stacked' technique. the pads work great for me! give it a shot, come to the dark side...:D