MFSL Gold CD's, a couple tour books and 100 blank Taiyo Yuden sealed DVD-R's

headrott
headrott Posts: 5,484
edited March 2014 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
I have a myriad of items for sale. They are thigs I either have duplicates of, or simply don't use anymore. All prices are plus priority mail shipping of $5.85 and if the insurance is more than $50.00, then plus insurance to cover the total.

First is:

Cream - Live Cream 2CD MFSL 24K gold cd's. These are in absolute mint condition all around. I replaced the original CD cases with non-lift lock ones as I don't really like the lift-lock cases. The only wear is on one back corner of the outside box. But, it is very very minor. $45.00

Eric Clapton - Just One Night 2CD 24 K gold 2CD set. Discs are in mint condition. The cases are are just under mint. The booklet is just under mint. The box has some minor wear on the corners, but no dents, tears or folds. $75.00

Blind Faith - Blind Faith MFSL 24K gold CD. Case has some scratches but no cracks. Inserts are in mint condition. CD has some minor surface wear, but nothing even close to being a problem. $55.00

Moody Blues - On The Threashold of a Dream MFSL 24K gold CD. Case has some scratches, but no cracks. Inserts are mint. CD is Mint. $30.00

Taiyo Yuden DVD-R 100 pack. This is still sealed. These are some of the best DVD-R's you can buy today, period. Made in Japan, not Taiwan or China. I bought about 3 of these a number of years back and still haven't used the first pack, so this one is up for sale. $45.00 plus actual first class shipping (this won't fit into a small priority mail box :smile:)

Pink Floyd 1994 (The Division Bell, their last tour they did) Tour Booklet. This is very good condition for being 20 years old. Three of the corners have very very minor wear and that's it. The binding is perfect. I would give it an 8.5/10 condition. $15.00 plus actual shipping first class.

Page and Plant 1995 Tour Booklet. This is also in overall good condtion. The lower right corner is slightly folded up, but not too badly.The upper corners have some minor wear. Binding is perfect. I would give it 7/10 condition. $10.00 plus actual shipping first class.

Pics are below.
Relayer-Big-O-Poster.jpg
Taken from a recent Audioholics reply regarding "Club Polk" and Polk speakers:
"I'm yet to hear a Polk speaker that merits more than a sentence and 60 seconds discussion." :\
My response is: If you need 60 seconds to respond in one sentence, you probably should't be evaluating Polk speakers.....

"Green leaves reveal the heart spoken Khatru"- Jon Anderson

"Have A Little Faith! And Everything You'll Face, Will Jump From Out Right On Into Place! Yeah! Take A Little Time! And Everything You'll Find, Will Move From Gloom Right On Into Shine!"- Arthur Lee
Post edited by headrott on

Comments

• headrott
    edited March 2014
    Some pictures of the tour books:
    Relayer-Big-O-Poster.jpg
    "I'm yet to hear a Polk speaker that merits more than a sentence and 60 seconds discussion." :\
    My response is: If you need 60 seconds to respond in one sentence, you probably should't be evaluating Polk speakers.....

"Have A Little Faith! And Everything You'll Face, Will Jump From Out Right On Into Place! Yeah! Take A Little Time! And Everything You'll Find, Will Move From Gloom Right On Into Shine!"- Arthur Lee
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,708
    edited March 2014
    An excellent selection, Just One Night and Blind Faith are two of my all time favs.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• ESavinon
    ESavinon Posts: 3,066
    edited March 2014
    I'll take the PF tour book please.
    SRT For Life; SDA Forever!

The SRT SEISMIC System:
    Four main satellite speakers, six powered subs, two dedicated for LFE channel, two center speakers for over/under screen placement and three Control Centers. Amaze your friends, terrorize your neighbors, seize the audio bragging rights for your state. Go ahead, buy it; you only go around once.
  • headrott
    edited March 2014
    You got it. PM sent.
    Relayer-Big-O-Poster.jpg

• headrott
    edited March 2014
    I have another disc to add. It is:

Santana - Abraxis DTS Audio 5.1 Channel mix. This disc is getting very difficult to find. It goes on average for about $75.00. If you would like it it's yours for $60.00 plus $5.80 shipping. It is mint condition on the disc and booklet. The case has very minor wear.
    Relayer-Big-O-Poster.jpg

• headrott
    edited March 2014
    Price drop on CD's and DVD-R's. New prices are below. If you do some research you will find that all of these items are very very fairly priced. You will have a very very hard time finding them cheaper in this condition, period.
    headrott wrote: »
    I have a myriad of items for sale. They are thigs I either have duplicates of, or simply don't use anymore. All prices are plus priority mail shipping of $5.85 and if the insurance is more than $50.00, then plus insurance to cover the total.

First is:

Cream - Live Cream 2CD MFSL 24K gold cd's. These are in absolute mint condition all around. I replaced the original CD cases with non-lift lock ones as I don't really like the lift-lock cases. The only wear is on one back corner of the outside box. But, it is very very minor. $35.00

Eric Clapton - Just One Night 2CD 24 K gold 2CD set. Discs are in mint condition. The cases are are just under mint. The booklet is just under mint. The box has some minor wear on the corners, but no dents, tears or folds. $65.00

Blind Faith - Blind Faith MFSL 24K gold CD. Case has some scratches but no cracks. Inserts are in mint condition. CD has some minor surface wear, but nothing even close to being a problem. $45.00

Moody Blues - On The Threashold of a Dream MFSL 24K gold CD. Case has some scratches, but no cracks. Inserts are mint. CD is Mint. $25.00

Taiyo Yuden DVD-R 100 pack. This is still sealed. These are some of the best DVD-R's you can buy today, period. Made in Japan, not Taiwan or China. I bought about 3 of these a number of years back and still haven't used the first pack, so this one is up for sale. $35.00 plus actual shipping (this won't fit into a small priority mail box :smile:)

Pink Floyd 1994 (The Division Bell, their last tour they did) Tour Booklet. This is very good condition for being 20 years old. Three of the corners have very very minor wear and that's it. The binding is perfect. I would give it an 8.5/10 condition. Sold......

Page and Plant 1995 Tour Booklet. This is also in overall good condtion. The lower right corner is slightly folded up, but not too badly.The upper corners have some minor wear. Binding is perfect. I would give it 7/10 condition. $10.00 plus actual shipping.
    Pics are below.
    Relayer-Big-O-Poster.jpg

• headrott
    edited March 2014
    New pice in quote below.

Santana - Abraxis DTS Audio 5.1 Channel mix. This disc is getting very difficult to find. It goes on average for about $75.00. If you would like it it's yours for $50.00 plus $5.80 shipping. It is mint condition on the disc and booklet. The case has very minor wear.
    Relayer-Big-O-Poster.jpg

• headrott
    edited March 2014
    This will be the final price drop and then they go off to E-bay (where I know they will sell for the prices listed). Again, do some research and these prices are at least $20.00 lower than the lowest price of other people selling them.

First is:

Cream - Live Cream 2CD MFSL 24K gold cd's. These are in absolute mint condition all around. I replaced the original CD cases with non-lift lock ones as I don't really like the lift-lock cases. The only wear is on one back corner of the outside box. But, it is very very minor. $30.00

Eric Clapton - Just One Night 2CD 24 K gold 2CD set. Discs are in mint condition. The cases are are just under mint. The booklet is just under mint. The box has some minor wear on the corners, but no dents, tears or folds. $60.00

Blind Faith - Blind Faith MFSL 24K gold CD. Case has some scratches but no cracks. Inserts are in mint condition. CD has some minor surface wear, but nothing even close to being a problem. $40.00

Moody Blues - On The Threashold of a Dream MFSL 24K gold CD. Case has some scratches, but no cracks. Inserts are mint. CD is Mint. $20.00

Taiyo Yuden DVD-R 100 pack. This is still sealed. These are some of the best DVD-R's you can buy today, period. Made in Japan, not Taiwan or China. I bought about 3 of these a number of years back and still haven't used the first pack, so this one is up for sale. $30.00 plus actual first class shipping (this won't fit into a small priority mail box :smile:)

Pink Floyd 1994 (The Division Bell, their last tour they did) Tour Booklet. This is very good condition for being 20 years old. Three of the corners have very very minor wear and that's it. The binding is perfect. I would give it an 8.5/10 condition. Sold.......

Page and Plant 1995 Tour Booklet. This is also in overall good condtion. The lower right corner is slightly folded up, but not too badly.The upper corners have some minor wear. Binding is perfect. I would give it 7/10 condition. $10.00 plus actual shipping first class.

Pics are below.
    Relayer-Big-O-Poster.jpg

• headrott
    edited March 2014
    Lower price on the DTS Abraxis:

Santana - Abraxis DTS Audio 5.1 Channel mix. This disc is getting very difficult to find. It goes on average for about $75.00. If you would like it it's yours for $45.00 plus $5.80 shipping. It is mint condition on the disc and booklet. The case has very minor wear.
    Relayer-Big-O-Poster.jpg

• headrott
    edited March 2014
    Lower price on the DTS Abraxis:

LOL! I just realised that I mispelled Abraxas every time I typed it! :smile: It is actually Abraxas, but I'm sure you knew that.

Sorta makes me feel like an Abraxass. :smile:
    Relayer-Big-O-Poster.jpg

• headrott
    edited March 2014
    LOL! I just realised that I mispelled Abraxas every time I typed it! :smile: It is actually Abraxas, but I'm sure you knew that.

Sorta makes me feel like an Abraxass. :smile:

Even more funny and ironic that I misspelled misspell. That was an accident, however. :smile:
    Relayer-Big-O-Poster.jpg