rattle in sub (help Kim)

Options
Systems
Systems Posts: 14,873
edited March 2002 in Car Audio & Electronics
This message is primarily for Kim. I have noticed that 1 of my 4 mm120 subs has developed a rattle. The ring that connects the spider/voice coil to the basket is loose. Under the E.S.P. that the nuts at Circuit City sold me they want to credit me the money and not be able to sell me another MOMO for about 6 weeks...what can I do??? The recipt I have from CC is faded beyond reading and they "say" they can't print another...which is probably true because I use to work there and they can view tickets for 4 years but can only print them for 3 months (what kind of system is that?) I would appreciate some help... P.S. when you tell me to ship it to polk...is there any way I can avoid paying to ship a 50 lb sub :0) DJ
Testing
Testing
Testing
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Systems
    Systems Posts: 14,873
    edited March 2002
    Options
    I am a Circuit City employee and yes, after several months receipts cannot be reprinted. They can however write you out a new one. The ESP allows you to get what you paid for the sub back and a prorated amount of the service plan to use toward a new sub. This allows you to still get something even though you are past the 30 day return policy. The reason they told you it would be six weeks is because our warehouse currently has no momo subs. The subs need to be shipped from Polk to the CC warehouse. Usually if a customer wants to order something and the warehouse is out of stock we tell them it could be between 4-6 weeks before their order arrives.
    Testing
    Testing
    Testing