Battlefield 4

codyc1ark
codyc1ark Posts: 2,530
edited December 2013 in Video Games
Anyone? I've been wearing this game out since I got it, can't wait for the map pack to drop for non premium players.
Post edited by codyc1ark on

Comments

• Face
    Face Posts: 14,340
    edited December 2013
    It probably won't, and there will be more maps to follow that only premium members will have access to.
    "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you." Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Cmerrill
    Cmerrill Posts: 6
    edited December 2013
    This game has been a mess since launch.
  • AlisonDesi
    AlisonDesi Posts: 1
    edited December 2013
    I completely agree to what Cmerrill is saying. The game is not running properly for me. Is always hanging and many time I have to restart it from the beginning so finally now I am not playing it. :(
  • jflail2
    jflail2 Posts: 2,868
    edited December 2013
    I bought it for the PC but haven't played much. I need a new video card.......and a few patches for the game.
    2007 Club Polk Football Pool Champ

2010 Club Polk Fantasy Football Champ

2011 Club Polk Football Pool Champ

"It's like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain!"
  • Polkie2009
    Polkie2009 Posts: 3,834
    edited December 2013
    Will the BF4 game do split screen co op play for 2 players offline? You would think with all the great technology and minds who develop these games, they would have them fully operational before selling them to the public. One of the best damn games ever was Battlefield Bad Company 2 and these idiots can't seem to figure out a way to make BF Bad Company 3??? What's it been, like about 4 years?
  • Zeros
    Zeros Posts: 940
    edited December 2013
    Polkie2009 wrote: »
    Will the BF4 game do split screen co op play for 2 players offline? You would think with all the great technology and minds who develop these games, they would have them fully operational before selling them to the public. One of the best damn games ever was Battlefield Bad Company 2 and these idiots can't seem to figure out a way to make BF Bad Company 3??? What's it been, like about 4 years?

No split screen co-op in BF4. No co-op at all actually. Just single player and multi player.
  • seabeerob213
    seabeerob213 Posts: 1,840
    edited December 2013
    my friend is super into it, he's always looking to play alongside others who are very into it, UTKING133, or something close, maybe a hyphen or and underscore in there
    2 Channel(work in progress):DAC: Schiit modi 2 uberAmp:Parasound 1200 MK IISub:RBH 1010-SEP Speakers: Monitor 5A peerlesscurrently running some krk rokit 3g since the HK pre outs died and i need to start breaking everything down to move in a couple monthsHeadphones:Source: tidalDAC: schiit modius epre: schiit sysAmp: AQ dragonfly black/ schiit magni2 Cans: Velodyne V-True, Grado SR225i, sennheiser x drop gaming headsetPC:DAC: schiit modius e(over spdif)pre: schiit sysspeakers: prenous eris 5 xtSub: Earthquake Sound MiniMe-P63most of my comments are passing on of info, im a noob, im just trying to help how i can, if im wrong or out of place to comment, dont hesitate to let me know :)"WITH WILLING HEARTS AND SKILLFUL HANDS, THE DIFFICULT WE DO AT ONCE, THE IMPOSSIBLE TAKES A BIT LONGER, WITH COMPASSION FOR OTHERS. WE BUILD - WE FIGHT FOR PEACE WITH FREEDOM"Seabee Memorial, Arlington, VA
  • Polkie2009
    Polkie2009 Posts: 3,834
    edited December 2013
    Zeros wrote: »
    No split screen co-op in BF4. No co-op at all actually. Just single player and multi player.
    Thanks Zeros, guess I should have known that. Seems like the designers of games these days aren't interested in friends having friends over to play on the same console.
  • evamodel00
    evamodel00 Posts: 11
    edited December 2013
    Polkie2009 wrote: »
    Thanks Zeros, guess I should have known that. Seems like the designers of games these days aren't interested in friends having friends over to play on the same console.
    Nope, it stinks too. On P.C. co-op in BF3 was pretty much my favorite aspect. The campaign in bf4 is kind just, meh. I was hoping maybe they'd bring in more campaign for the expansions but so far none.
  • Zeros
    Zeros Posts: 940
    edited December 2013
    evamodel00 wrote: »
    Nope, it stinks too. On P.C. co-op in BF3 was pretty much my favorite aspect. The campaign in bf4 is kind just, meh. I was hoping maybe they'd bring in more campaign for the expansions but so far none.

The only thing the campaign is good for is unlocking some knives and guns for multiplayer
  • RamZet
    RamZet Posts: 792
    edited December 2013
    Yeah I play, I just updated my rig with two XFX R9 290 cards so I can use all three of my monitors. Just got the China Rising map pack for non premium members today.

Still a few bugs, I get the random closed game and the 1 shoot=300% damage. Buts its far from unplayable.
    I also enjoy the commander mode from my iPad as well as the battle log app for a full screen map.
    B&W CM9Classé Sigma