OPPO BDP-103, Onkyo TX-NR818 Receiver, Toshiba HDDVD Player w/Movies, RBH SUBWOOFER!

sbpolk
sbpolk Posts: 644
edited December 2013 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
OPPO BDP-103, Onkyo TX-NR818 Receiver, Toshiba HDDVD Player w/Movies, RBH SUBWOOFER!

Guys I have some very nice equipment I need to move pretty quickly.

First, I have a two week old OPPO BDP-103. I bought this from Magnolia Audio Video in Seattle using a bunch of Best Buy reward Zone Certs. I can still return it to Magnolia, should I chose, to get back my reward zone certs. I would rather have the cash though. It is in as-new condition, and you'll get a copy of my receipt for warranty purposes. Of course it comes in the factory box with ALL of the factory accessories, etc. It really will be as though you bought in new. $495 SHIPPED.

Second, I have an Onkyo TX-NR818 Receiver. I bought it a year ago, from an AUTHORIZED ONKYO DEALER. I never registered it, so the purchaser will get a copy of the receipt for the balance of the warranty, which is another year. Also ships in original box, with all factory accessories. This has been in my middle atlantic rack since the day I bought it. It has been used as a pre-pro in a dedicated theater. Used for a movie a week on average. Very, very little use, and absolutely ZERO ISSUES OF ANY SORT. $595 SHIPPED to the lower 48.

Third, I have a Toshiba HD-a30 HD-DVD Player with a host of movies. Works, perfectly, and has some great movies with it! Selling for $50 SHIPPED with all the movies!!! Heros Season 1, Planet Earth, Ultimate Matrix (all three movies and Animatrix), Bourne Identity, Bourne Supremacy, Excalibur, A Clockwork Orange, 300, Italian Job, Caddyshack, Knocked Up, and Full Metal Jacket.

Fourth, I have an RBH 1010-SEP Subwoofer. Dual 10" drivers, 400 watt Amplifier. Retails for $1,900, Selling for just $500 plus $75 shipping. This sub sounds fantastic, and looks amazing. It weighs 75 lbs. It is extremely musical, and it hits HARD.

All prices are anticipating paypal gift method, or add 3% for paypal normal method, or I can take a credit card over the phone with the fee. In addition, I can take USPS money orders. Shipping is for the lower 48 using the carrier of my choice.

1212132056-1-1_zps0boktutw.jpg

1212132144_zpsvooicjau.jpg

1212132107a-1_zps4wqgsucl.jpg
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell
Post edited by sbpolk on

Comments

• scottyboy76
    scottyboy76 Posts: 2,905
    edited December 2013
    This gear will not be around long, period.
    humpty dumpty was pushed
  • ZLTFUL
    ZLTFUL Posts: 5,640
    edited December 2013
    PM incoming.
    "Some people find it easier to be conceited rather than correct."

"Unwad those panties and have a good time man. We're all here to help each other, no matter how it might appear." DSkip
  • DollarDave
    DollarDave Posts: 2,575
    edited December 2013
    Is the Oppo 103 the Darbee version? Is the Roku stick included? Also, is the extended warranty available going this route?
  • cr136124
    cr136124 Posts: 186
    edited December 2013
    Interested in the sub.........PM in the next few minutes.
  • gumbay13
    gumbay13 Posts: 360
    edited December 2013
    Interested in the receiver ... sending PM
    AMP/Pre Pro: Outlaw 7000x, Marantz AV7703
    Speakers: Fronts:LSiM 705s/ Center: LSiM 706c / Surrounds: LSim 703s
    SUB: Rythmik LV12R x2
    Source:OPPO UDP-203
  • sbpolk
    edited December 2013
    DaveMuell wrote: »
    Is the Oppo 103 the Darbee version? Is the Roku stick included? Also, is the extended warranty available going this route?

Oppo is the 103, not the 103D, so no Darby. No Roku stick,they don't come with one for free. With the serial number of the unit, you can order one directly from OPPO for $50. You will be getting it as it came from Magnolia in Seattle. They are an authorized dealer. You will get the receipt for warranty purposes, the receipt does not have my name on it. I have not "Registered" it with Oppo, so if you have the receipt, you have the FULL TWO YEAR warranty. OPPO charges $79 to add ONE YEAR to the warranty. I imagine you could call OPPO to add it if you wanted to.
    "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell
  • sbpolk
    edited December 2013
    Onkyo 818 is SOLD. The rest is still available at the moment. ;0)
  • sbpolk
    edited December 2013
    Stuff is still available! Make me some offers folks!
  • seabeerob213
    seabeerob213 Posts: 1,840
    edited December 2013
    damn that sub looks good, and my dad is in everett, so tempting
    2 Channel(work in progress):DAC: Schiit modi 2 uberAmp:Parasound 1200 MK IISub:RBH 1010-SEP Speakers: Monitor 5A peerlesscurrently running some krk rokit 3g since the HK pre outs died and i need to start breaking everything down to move in a couple monthsHeadphones:Source: tidalDAC: schiit modius epre: schiit sysAmp: AQ dragonfly black/ schiit magni2 Cans: Velodyne V-True, Grado SR225i, sennheiser x drop gaming headsetPC:DAC: schiit modius e(over spdif)pre: schiit sysspeakers: prenous eris 5 xtSub: Earthquake Sound MiniMe-P63most of my comments are passing on of info, im a noob, im just trying to help how i can, if im wrong or out of place to comment, dont hesitate to let me know :)"WITH WILLING HEARTS AND SKILLFUL HANDS, THE DIFFICULT WE DO AT ONCE, THE IMPOSSIBLE TAKES A BIT LONGER, WITH COMPASSION FOR OTHERS. WE BUILD - WE FIGHT FOR PEACE WITH FREEDOM"Seabee Memorial, Arlington, VA
  • sbpolk
    edited December 2013
    PRICE DROPS!

OPPO is now $450 plus actual shipping.

Toshiba HD-A30 with movies is now $35 plus actual shipping!

FIRM on both prices! ;)
  • sbpolk
    edited December 2013
    To the top
  • gumbay13
    gumbay13 Posts: 360
    edited December 2013
    Receiver received this afternoon.
    Putting it through its paces.
    So far so good.
    Thanks.
    AMP/Pre Pro: Outlaw 7000x, Marantz AV7703
    Speakers: Fronts:LSiM 705s/ Center: LSiM 706c / Surrounds: LSim 703s
    SUB: Rythmik LV12R x2
    Source:OPPO UDP-203
  • sbpolk
    edited December 2013
    Subwoofer is sold.

The OPPO 103 is still available!
  • sbpolk
    edited December 2013
    Tttp