Adrian Peterson's 2-yr Old Son Beaten, In Critical Condition

teekay0007
teekay0007 Posts: 2,289
edited October 2013 in The Clubhouse
There are some really sick people in this world. The current boyfriend of the child's mother is in a Sioux Falls, SD jail after nearly beating the boy to death. Story from CBS Sports: http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/24066164/report-adrian-petersons-2yearold-son-beaten-suffers-head-injurires
Post edited by teekay0007 on

Comments

• teekay0007
    edited October 2013
    Pics of AP and his boy from Vikings' training camp this year.
  • polrbehr
    polrbehr Posts: 2,825
    edited October 2013
    That's some gut-wrenching stuff right there.

Maybe AP and a few of his teammates can pay a visit to the man in jail...you know, just to see if he's OK...like when the COs are on a coffee break or something... just sayin'.
    So, are you willing to put forth a little effort or are you happy sitting in your skeptical poo pile?

http://audiomilitia.proboards.com/
  • zingo
    zingo Posts: 11,256
    edited October 2013
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,034
    edited October 2013
    I hope his retuning to the team is a sign that the boy will be ok. As for the douchebag that did this??? I think Jared Allen and company already got his number...
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • cfrizz
    cfrizz Posts: 13,415
    edited October 2013
    DSkip wrote: »
    Don't think the scum will have an easy time in jail because he won't. Those inmates will know who he is and what he did. The fact that it was AP's son will put a big ole spotlight on him. I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up in a similar or worse fate soon.

Well that's all well and good but still too late to help that child!
    Marantz AV-7705 PrePro, Classé 5 channel 200wpc Amp, Oppo 103 BluRay, Rotel RCD-1072 CDP, Sony XBR-49X800E TV, Polk S60 Main Speakers, Polk ES30 Center Channel, Polk S15 Surround Speakers SVS SB12-NSD x2
  • Zeros
    Zeros Posts: 940
    edited October 2013
    It is not Adrian Peterson Jr, who is shown above, but a son from another mother. Its a sad story either way.

http://deadspin.com/adrian-petersons-son-hospitalized-mothers-boyfriend-1443881283
  • teekay0007
    edited October 2013
    They just announced that Adrian's son has died. How very sad.
  • nooshinjohn
    edited October 2013
    AP has decided he wants to play this weekend. I only wish I could be inside that Dome on Sunday to show my appreciation and support. He is the only reason I am a Vikings fan, and it would be so nice to be there with 70 thousand others to offer their support.

My prayers and condolences are with Adrian and his family.

As an aside... I would not want to be on the defensive line trying to stop him on Sunday.
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • drumminman
    drumminman Posts: 3,396
    edited October 2013
    Can't understand how an adult could do that to a two year old - tragic for the child, the perp need the same treatment.
    "Science is suppose to explain observations not dismiss them as impossible" - Norm on AA; 2.3TL's w/sonicaps/mills/jantzen inductors, Gimpod's boards, Lg Solen SDA inductors, RD-0198's, MW's dynamatted, Armaflex speaker gaskets, H-nuts, brass spikes, Cardas CCGR BP's, upgraded IC Cable, Black Hole Damping Sheet strips, interior of cabinets sealed with Loctite Power Grab, AI-1 interface with 1000VA A-L transformer
  • boston1450
    boston1450 Posts: 7,438
    edited October 2013
    Kill a 2 year old..so sad..This guy will get whats coming to him..his day is coming soon
    Randy/Maine
  • gudnoyez
    gudnoyez Posts: 8,056
    edited October 2013
    Sad news indeed, I sit here broken hearted thinking about how Adrian will miss fathering his young son. I wish the punishment for this sick individual would be to be forced to be in the same room with Adrian. Stay strong Adrian prayers to you and your family.
    Home Theater
    Parasound Halo A 31 OnkyoTX-NR838 Sony XBR55X850B 55" 4K RtiA9 Fronts CsiA6 Center RtiA3 Rears FxiA6 Side Surrounds Dual Psw 111's Oppo 105D Signal Ultra Speaker Cables & IC's Signal Magic Power Cable Technics SL Q300 Panamax MR4300 Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables Audioquest Forest USB Cable

2 Channel
    Adcom 555II Vincent SA-T1 Marantz SA 15S2 Denon DR-M11 Clearaudio Bluemotion SDA 2.3tl's (Z) edition MIT Terminator II Speaker Cables & IC's Adcom 545II Adcom Gtp-450 Marantz CD5004 Technics M245X SDA 2B's, SDA CRS+

Stuff for the Head
    JD LABS C5 Headphone Amplifier, Sennheiser HD 598, Polk Audio Buckle, Polk Audio Hinge, Velodyne vPulse, Bose IE2, Sennheiser CX 200 Street II, Sennheiser MX 365

Shower & Off the beaten path Rigs
    Polk Audio Boom Swimmer, Polk Audio Urchin B)
  • nooshinjohn
    edited October 2013
    gudnoyez wrote: »
    Sad news indeed, I sit here broken hearted thinking about how Adrian will miss fathering his young son. I wish the punishment for this sick individual would be to be forced to be in the same room with Adrian. Stay strong Adrian prayers to you and your family.

Somehow I think AP would forgive the guy... I would send Jared Allen in first.

• gudnoyez
    gudnoyez Posts: 8,056
    edited October 2013
    Somehow I think AP would forgive the guy... I would send Jared Allen in first.

I agree he probably might forgive, however a pretty hard pill to swallow. As far as sending Jared heck yeah great idea.
    Home Theater
    Parasound Halo A 31 OnkyoTX-NR838 Sony XBR55X850B 55" 4K RtiA9 Fronts CsiA6 Center RtiA3 Rears FxiA6 Side Surrounds Dual Psw 111's Oppo 105D Signal Ultra Speaker Cables & IC's Signal Magic Power Cable Technics SL Q300 Panamax MR4300 Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables Audioquest Forest USB Cable

2 Channel
    Adcom 555II Vincent SA-T1 Marantz SA 15S2 Denon DR-M11 Clearaudio Bluemotion SDA 2.3tl's (Z) edition MIT Terminator II Speaker Cables & IC's Adcom 545II Adcom Gtp-450 Marantz CD5004 Technics M245X SDA 2B's, SDA CRS+

Stuff for the Head
    JD LABS C5 Headphone Amplifier, Sennheiser HD 598, Polk Audio Buckle, Polk Audio Hinge, Velodyne vPulse, Bose IE2, Sennheiser CX 200 Street II, Sennheiser MX 365

Shower & Off the beaten path Rigs
    Polk Audio Boom Swimmer, Polk Audio Urchin B)