Here's a pic.

Options
2»

Comments

• dcarlson
    dcarlson Posts: 1,740
    edited June 2004
    Options
    Right back at you, I see your 2 channel system is moving along quite well. ;)
    SDA-2a, Anthem Pre-2L, Anthem Amp 1, MF A324 DAC, Rotel RCD1070

Senn HD650 Cardas, Mapletree Audio Ear+ HD2, Kimber KS1030, Bel Canto DAC2, M-Audio Transit, Laptop.
  • dcarlson
    dcarlson Posts: 1,740
    edited June 2004
    Options
    Originally posted by organ
    Tell me about your big ideas. I'm guessing you're planning to upgrade quite a few components?

The polish I used is just called "Metal Polish". The packaging is just like toothpaste. You can find it in Canadian Tire.

Maurice

Whoops, I missed your post. :o

I won't really be upgading, just adding.

With the house, I'll be able to segregate my HT from my 2 channel setup. That's where the RT25i's from criverajr come into play. I'd like to get a hold of some FX300i's to finish up a 6.1 or 7.1 setup. And that's it as far as HT goes for me.

The big stumbling block (because of funds) is going to be some 2 channel mains. As far as SS state goes, other than cabling, I can't see myself putting too much money down that route anymore. Maybe a new CD player or DAC. IMO, I'd have to go full separates and quite a bit more money to replace the MF and make it worth while. I'm just getting into tubes, so there's a lot of movement I can make there including a tube phono stage and of course all the cables that go along with separate components. I'm still searching for a power cord that'll mate well with my CD player. I currently have a Cardas Cross hooked up to it but the lows have significantly decreased since I've plugged it in. It does the highs and mids very well though. I'd like to try the Cross on the Dynaco, with the added current I'm hoping that'll be a good match.

That's about it, I think. Except appliances, I have to buy a fridge, stove, washer and dryer. (Those will be on credit) :D And next spring, add a deck to the back yard.
    SDA-2a, Anthem Pre-2L, Anthem Amp 1, MF A324 DAC, Rotel RCD1070

Senn HD650 Cardas, Mapletree Audio Ear+ HD2, Kimber KS1030, Bel Canto DAC2, M-Audio Transit, Laptop.