Everyone:
Check out number 6 in this
story.
Post edited by tonyv1 on

Comments

• TroyD
    TroyD Posts: 13,077
    edited June 2004
    Uhhhh...first thing that pops to mind, tony, is what the hell are you doing reading the women's rags for anyway? :D

Second, over my dead friggin' body. However, I'm lucky in that the lovely Wendi lover HER (that's how she is refering to them) SDA's.

BDT
    I plan for the future. - F1Nut
  • tonyv1
    tonyv1 Posts: 365
    edited June 2004
    The article was posted on the Audio Asylum. I'm just passing the info along. I'm divorced so no WAF issues to deal and my kids like Pop's toys (stereo and HT) in his living room. It's amazing how the audio ignorant know the "Bose" quality.
  • amulford
    amulford Posts: 5,020
    edited June 2004
    Purchase small white speakers (Bose or Aiwa) to
    but
    in the wall unit or hang in corners near the ceiling.

Just says it all, cause it would sound like ****!!!:D

Don't you just love how these WASPs keep coming up with crap to make someone elses life miserable?:rolleyes:
  • shack
    shack Posts: 11,154
    edited June 2004
    And a White Anglo-Saxon Protestant has exactly what to do with that article? It could just have easily been a **** or a wetback that wrote the article....
    "Just because you’re offended doesn’t mean you’re right." - Ricky Gervais

"For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible." - Stuart Chase

"Consistency requires you to be as ignorant today as you were a year ago." - Bernard Berenson
  • djreef
    djreef Posts: 71
    edited June 2004
    or even worse......a woman!!!!
    = 8-->{I>
  • steveinaz
    steveinaz Posts: 19,521
    edited June 2004
    "See that big pain in the **** woman on the lazy boy? Replace her, get a slim, stealthy model that will better fit your audio decor..."

God I love my woman.
    Source: Bluesound Node 2i - Preamp/DAC: Benchmark DAC2 DX - Amp: Parasound Halo A21 - Speakers: MartinLogan Motion 60XTi - Shop Rig: Yamaha A-S501 Integrated - Shop Spkrs: Elac Debut 2.0 B5.2
  • I-SIG
    I-SIG Posts: 2,238
    edited June 2004
    Originally posted by steveinaz
    "See that big pain in the **** woman on the lazy boy? Replace her, get a slim, stealthy model that will better fit your audio decor..."

God I love my woman.

Yeppers. Steve didn't do too bad for himself at all!

Wes
    Link: http://polkarmy.com/forums

Panasonic TH-42PHD8UK 42" HDTV | Polk Audio SDA-SRS's (w/RDO's & Vampire Posts) + SVS PC+ 25-31 | AudioQuest Granite (mids) + BWA Silver (highs) | Cary Audio CAD-200 | Signal Cable Silver Resolution XLR's | Wyred 4 Sound STP/SE Pre | Signal Cable Silver Resolution XLR's | Cambridge Audio azur 840C--Wadia 170i + iPod jammed w/ lossless audio--Oppo 970 | Pure|AV PF31d
  • AsSiMiLaTeD
    AsSiMiLaTeD Posts: 11,722
    edited June 2004
    That BULLSH!T!!!

and wtf is this with bose or aiwa...where the hell did the aiwa idea come from...

It's crap like that that pisses me off...people who have no business talking...
  • PolkThug
    PolkThug Posts: 7,532
    edited June 2004
    "Big audio speakers. If they're on the floor, they're too big. (No matter what the man in your life says, you don't really need them.) Purchase small white speakers (Bose or Aiwa) to but in the wall unit or hang in corners near the ceiling."*
    *Excerpted from Use What You Have Decorating By Lauri Ward

Makes me want to vomit.
  • tonyv1
    tonyv1 Posts: 365
    edited June 2004
    Here's that b*tch's web site:
    http://www.redecorate.com/lw.html
    Some of the people at AA have been sending her a reBUTTal.
  • dcarlson
    dcarlson Posts: 1,740
    edited June 2004
    Lol.

If anything, less clutter is a great way to show off them floor speakers. :D
    SDA-2a, Anthem Pre-2L, Anthem Amp 1, MF A324 DAC, Rotel RCD1070

Senn HD650 Cardas, Mapletree Audio Ear+ HD2, Kimber KS1030, Bel Canto DAC2, M-Audio Transit, Laptop.
  • Airplay355
    Airplay355 Posts: 4,298
    edited June 2004
    yes because polk doesnt make white speakers to put in the wall :rolleyes:
  • DarqueKnight
    DarqueKnight Posts: 6,760
    edited June 2004
    I assume Ms. Ward would have a litter of kittens if she saw my place.:)
    Proud and loyal citizen of the Digital Domain and Solid State Country!
  • PolkWannabie
    PolkWannabie Posts: 2,763
    edited June 2004
    She doesn't like clutter ... but look at the wall behind her ...
  • shack
    shack Posts: 11,154
    edited June 2004
    Originally posted by Airplay355
    yes because polk doesnt make white speakers to put in the wall :rolleyes:
    Polk makes lots of white speakers ( I actually have some). Gotta have an answer for the WAF!

Inwall:

lci65.jpg

Sub-Sats:

rm6700.jpg

Onwall:

atrium45.jpg

fxi3.jpg

and here are my RT15i speakers:
    "Just because you’re offended doesn’t mean you’re right." - Ricky Gervais

"For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible." - Stuart Chase

"Consistency requires you to be as ignorant today as you were a year ago." - Bernard Berenson
  • djreef
    djreef Posts: 71
    edited June 2004
    Nice wall.

DJ
    = 8-->{I>