WTB: Polk LSi7

Options
Mazeroth
Mazeroth Posts: 1,585
edited June 2004 in Wanted (WTB) Classifieds
Decided long and hard that I want a set of the Polk LSi7s to serve as my kitchen/dining room speakers. Was contemplating in-walls but I think I have a way to place them perfectly in my situation. I have a 3 year old HK stereo receiver that does over 100wpc @8ohm so I'm sure she'll put out more to the LSi7s.

Really looking to get a killer deal on the set. Wondering if anyone has any of the $199 sets left, and if so I'd be more than happy to compensate you. Kicking myself now for claiming 2 sets then changing my mind. Or if you have a set for a reasonable price I'm all ears.

Thanks, guys!

-Christian
Post edited by Mazeroth on

Comments

• kingkip
    kingkip Posts: 401
    edited June 2004
    Options
    Sorry to say that all the "refurbs" in Seattle are spoken for, none left.:(
    There are two ways to argue with women. Both of them are wrong.
  • steveinaz
    steveinaz Posts: 19,522
    edited June 2004
    Options
    If no one here answers up, I'm still seeing NIB on Ebay at $239 a pair--not too shabby.
    Source: Bluesound Node 2i - Preamp/DAC: Benchmark DAC2 DX - Amp: Parasound Halo A21 - Speakers: MartinLogan Motion 60XTi - Shop Rig: Yamaha A-S501 Integrated - Shop Spkrs: Elac Debut 2.0 B5.2
  • Mazeroth
    Mazeroth Posts: 1,585
    edited June 2004
    Options
    Yeah, that's not too shabby at all.

Where abouts are you in AZ, Steve? My parents just bought a house in Prescott Valley. I'm sure I'll be taking a trip there soon :)

EDIT:

Can't find any of the LSi7s for near that price. Got a link by chance? :)
  • steveinaz
    edited June 2004
    Options
    see post below...
    Source: Bluesound Node 2i - Preamp/DAC: Benchmark DAC2 DX - Amp: Parasound Halo A21 - Speakers: MartinLogan Motion 60XTi - Shop Rig: Yamaha A-S501 Integrated - Shop Spkrs: Elac Debut 2.0 B5.2
  • steveinaz
    edited June 2004
    Options
    see post below...
  • iluvmusic
    iluvmusic Posts: 53
    edited June 2004
    Options
    If you're still interested in buying a pair of LSi7's, I have a pair of ebony LSI7's that I might be interested in selling. I bought them brand new off of Ebay about 2 months ago, and used them for about 10 days before I realized that I wasn't supposed to be running them off of my Pioneer receiver (because they're 4 ohms). I'm tired of looking for a receiver that will power them, and if I can get a decent price for them I might just sell them and get some Rti6's.

I know new ones are selling on ebay for about $289 plus s & h, so will sell them for less than that (not much less though, as I'd rather keep them than sell them for a lot less).

I'm planning on getting an amp eventually which would solve the 4 ohm problem, but don't want to get one immediately.

So, send me a PM or respond to this if you're still interested, and give me your zip code, and I'll quote you a price including shipping & handling.

They come in the original box & packing, and I'll try to double box if I can find a box the correct size.

I hate to get rid of these little jewels, but I'm just tired of the 4 ohm thing. They look and sound wonderful.
  • racer4551
    racer4551 Posts: 373
    edited June 2004
    Options
    iluvmusic,if the 7's arent spoken for i would be interested in them,i sent you pm on this matter,thanks.
    *HT PRE-PRO*:Rotel rsp-1068, *AMP*:Rotel RMB 1095 *DVD PLAYER*:Denon 2200,*CD PLAYERS*,Arcam Alpha Mcd 6 disk carasel,Hughes Hdtv receiver, Hughes hdvr2,*MAINS*:Polk LSI 15'S, *CENTER*:Polk LSIC, *SIDE SURROUNDS*:Polk LSIFX,*REAR SURROUND*:Polk LSI 7'S,*SUB*:SVS PB2+*.MONITOR*:Mitsubishi ws48413 hdtv,Monsterpower hts2500X2,,Sony playstation2,Harmony sst-659 remote