2»

Comments

• janmike
    janmike Posts: 6,146
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Happy Birthday.
    Michael ;)
    In the beginning, all knowledge was new!

NORTH of 60°
  • Systems
    Systems Posts: 14,873
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Happy Birthday Anthony!:cheesygrin:
    Testing
    Testing
    Testing
  • chris23120
    chris23120 Posts: 95
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Happy Birthday!
    Samsung UN55C6500 55" LED
    Onkyo TX-NR3007
    Polk Audio RT5000
    -RT3000 front
    -CS1000 center
    -FX1000 dipole
    Polk Audio PSW1000 5.1 sub
    Polk Audio microPRO 4000 x2 5.2 subs:biggrin:
  • NJPOLKER
    NJPOLKER Posts: 3,474
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Happy Birthday

I have read a few of your posts and have to say your a good guy. It kind of sucks your b-day is a day of stress for many of your fellow Americans but you as a good American will proceed with faith, honor and respect to say the least.

Happy Birthday
  • halo71
    halo71 Posts: 4,572
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Happy B'day dude!!
    --Gary--
    Onkyo Integra M504, Bottlehead Foreplay III, Denon SACD, Thiel CS2.3, NHT VT-2, VT-3 and Evolution T6, Infinity RSIIIa, SDA1C and a few dozen other speakers around the house I change in and out.
  • SCompRacer
    SCompRacer Posts: 8,352
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Happy Birthday Tony!
    Salk SoundScape 8's * Audio Research Reference 3 * Bottlehead Eros Phono * Park's Audio Budgie SUT * Krell KSA-250 * Harmonic Technology Pro 9+ * Signature Series Sonore Music Server w/Deux PS * Roon * Gustard R26 DAC / Singxer SU-6 DDC * Heavy Plinth Lenco L75 Idler Drive * AA MG-1 Linear Air Bearing Arm * AT33PTG/II & Denon 103R * Richard Gray 600S * NHT B-12d subs * GIK Acoustic Treatments * Sennheiser HD650 *
  • Drenis
    Drenis Posts: 2,871
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Happy Birthday Tony!
  • George Grand
    George Grand Posts: 12,258
    edited April 2013
    Options
  • tonyb
    tonyb Posts: 32,906
    edited April 2013
    Options
    NJPOLKER wrote: »
    Happy Birthday

I have read a few of your posts and have to say your a good guy. It kind of sucks your b-day is a day of stress for many of your fellow Americans but you as a good American will proceed with faith, honor and respect to say the least.

Happy Birthday

Watcha gonna do, April seems to be, as history states anyway, a time when all the nutjobs come out of the woodwork. Maybe I'm one of them, ask my wife she'll tell ya.:cheesygrin: Anyway, I'm enjoying the day and thats all that matters at the moment. Thanks for all the well wishes.
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • ken brydson
    ken brydson Posts: 8,648
    edited April 2013
    Options
    tonyb wrote: »
    Watcha gonna do, April seems to be, as history states anyway, a time when all the nutjobs come out of the woodwork. Maybe I'm one of them, ask my wife she'll tell ya.:cheesygrin: Anyway, I'm enjoying the day and thats all that matters at the moment. Thanks for all the well wishes.

Enjoy the rest of your day brother
  • daboyz
    daboyz Posts: 5,206
    edited April 2013
    Options
  • Willow
    Willow Posts: 10,871
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Happy belated bday
  • george daniel
    george daniel Posts: 12,096
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Happy Birthday !!
    JC approves....he told me so. (F-1 nut)
  • headrott
    headrott Posts: 5,484
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Damn it! Missed this yesterday sorry Tony! Have a very HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TONY!!!
    Relayer-Big-O-Poster.jpg
    Taken from a recent Audioholics reply regarding "Club Polk" and Polk speakers:
    "I'm yet to hear a Polk speaker that merits more than a sentence and 60 seconds discussion." :\
    My response is: If you need 60 seconds to respond in one sentence, you probably should't be evaluating Polk speakers.....

"Green leaves reveal the heart spoken Khatru"- Jon Anderson

"Have A Little Faith! And Everything You'll Face, Will Jump From Out Right On Into Place! Yeah! Take A Little Time! And Everything You'll Find, Will Move From Gloom Right On Into Shine!"- Arthur Lee
  • deronb1
    deronb1 Posts: 5,021
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Happy Birthday young man!
  • michael1947
    michael1947 Posts: 775
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Happy birthday Tony, sorry I missed the day. You have been very helpful to me over the past 2 years and I wanted to say thank you. Mike
    Main Family Room: Sony 46 LCD, Sony Blue Ray, Sony DVD/VCR combo,Onkyo TXNR 708, Parasound 5250,
    Polk SDS-SRS with mods, CSI 5 center + Klipsch SC2, Polk RT2000P rears, Klipsch KG 1.5's sides, Polk Micro Pro 1000, Polk Micro Pro 2000, Polk SW505, Belkin PF60, Signal Cable Classics,Monster IC's, 2 15 amp circuits & 1 20 amp circuit.

Living Room: Belkin PF60, Parasound HCA2200, MIT ProlineEXP balanced IC's,Emotiva XDA-1 DAC/Pre,Emotiva ERC2 transport,MIT AVT2, Polk LSI 9's.
  • gudnoyez
    gudnoyez Posts: 8,060
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Hey Tony sounds like quite the feast you had for your B-Day meal. I wish you a belated birthday. Rain we got nailed her in Iowa basement took in water should of seen how fast those 2bs of mine made it to a safe dry place. I hear you guys got a bunch of rain also. Once again hope you had a good one, don't know if octopus would be up my alley though.
    Home Theater
    Parasound Halo A 31 OnkyoTX-NR838 Sony XBR55X850B 55" 4K RtiA9 Fronts CsiA6 Center RtiA3 Rears FxiA6 Side Surrounds Dual Psw 111's Oppo 105D Signal Ultra Speaker Cables & IC's Signal Magic Power Cable Technics SL Q300 Panamax MR4300 Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables Audioquest Forest USB Cable

2 Channel
    Adcom 555II Vincent SA-T1 Marantz SA 15S2 Denon DR-M11 Clearaudio Bluemotion SDA 2.3tl's (Z) edition MIT Terminator II Speaker Cables & IC's Adcom 545II Adcom Gtp-450 Marantz CD5004 Technics M245X SDA 2B's, SDA CRS+

Stuff for the Head
    JD LABS C5 Headphone Amplifier, Sennheiser HD 598, Polk Audio Buckle, Polk Audio Hinge, Velodyne vPulse, Bose IE2, Sennheiser CX 200 Street II, Sennheiser MX 365

Shower & Off the beaten path Rigs
    Polk Audio Boom Swimmer, Polk Audio Urchin B)
  • tonyb
    tonyb Posts: 32,906
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Octopus.....gotta like seafood bro is all. Try it sometime, many ways to prepare it too. All went well, had a blast to 3 am. with my sister inlaw who btw had to sleep over due to the excess booze in her. Even the dog managed a plate of ribeye/garlic mashed, she's a happy camper this morning. Another year bites the dust and life goes on.....well I hope anyway.:cheesygrin:
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • MrNightly
    MrNightly Posts: 3,370
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Wow... sounds like you did it right this year. Hope the hangover is gone by now.

And yah... what's up with 13 year old girls and 84 year old cats from your boy Mr. Blue? Is he posting from prison these days? (I Jest, I jest!)
    Honoured to be, an original SOPA founding member
    Stuff...

RTi12's - front
    CSi5 - center
    FXi3's - surrounds
    RTi4's - surrounds
    SVS PB12-NSD/2 - sub :D:D:D
    Denon 3805
    Rotel RB-985 5-Channel Amplifier

• Polkie2009
    Polkie2009 Posts: 3,834
    edited April 2013
    Options
    I know I'm a bit late to the party, but Happy Birthday to you Tony!!!
  • lightman1
    lightman1 Posts: 10,776
    edited April 2013
    Options
    TONY!!!! Survived another one. HBD