I'm going to Disney World

Options
hoosier21
hoosier21 Posts: 4,408
edited February 28 in Clubhouse Archives
We are making our 4th trip in a year, leaving Friday early morning till Thursday, then our annual passes will be expired and I can get on with my normal life, just kidding. See you guys next week.
Dodd - Battery Preamp
Monarchy Audio SE100 Delux - mono power amps
Sony DVP-NS999ES - SACD player
ADS 1230 - Polk SDA 2B
DIY Stereo Subwoofer towers w/(4) 12 drivers each
Crown K1 - Subwoofer amp
Outlaw ICBM - crossover
Beringher BFD - sub eq

Where is the remote? Where is the $%#$% remote!

"I've always been mad, I know I've been mad, like the most of us have...very hard to explain why you're mad, even if you're not mad..."
Post edited by RyanC_Masimo on

Comments

• juice21
    juice21 Posts: 1,866
    edited March 2002
    Options
    man, 2 guys in our office made plans this past week too. they're not going for another month. i think i am getting disney fever. I NEED TO GO TOO!!!!!!!!!!!:D

have a great trip man!!!

you bye any chance going to universal too? the islands of adventure is AWESOME...:D
  • -justin-
    -justin- Posts: 891
    edited March 2002
    Options
    I want to go to Italy. I don't have any kids though.

~JB
  • Ron-P
    Ron-P Posts: 8,516
    edited March 2002
    Options
    I love Disneyland. I've had an annual pass for over 9 years now....I Love it. My wife, daughter and I go almost weekly.

Have a great time!

Peace Out~:D
    If...
    Ron dislikes a film = go out and buy it.
    Ron loves a film = don't even rent.
  • dylan
    dylan Posts: 453
    edited March 2002
    Options
    Italy is my plan one day, too... as an ex-chef, that would be the ultimate. On a slow day, this is a fun page to play around with:
    Orient Express to Venice
    sometimes the page is slow to load...
  • CHRIS
    CHRIS Posts: 454
    edited March 2002
    Options
    Hay Russ make sure you go to the ‘Teki House’ its buy the ‘Swiss Family Tree’.
    Have a blast man
    Chris :)
  • hoosier21
    hoosier21 Posts: 4,408
    edited March 2002
    Options
    Chris are you talking about "The Enchanted Tiki Room - under new management"? Yes we have been there and done that, nice place to cool off, kids liked it too.

Juice - No Universal plans, my kids are 4 and 7, I know there is some stuff for them but it looks more for bigger kids and audults, so we are gonna wait a couple years for that trip.

Ron-P If I live as close to Disney World as you do to Disneyland, we would get annual passes every year also, but the trip and time and MONEY makes it harder for us.

Now if that clock would get to 4:30 I would be happy.

Also Ron-P, Iended up paying about 60.00 bucks to get a copy of "The Song of The South" on VHS, the kids love it, can't say if it was worth the 60.00, but it is pretty neat.

Russ
    Dodd - Battery Preamp
    Monarchy Audio SE100 Delux - mono power amps
    Sony DVP-NS999ES - SACD player
    ADS 1230 - Polk SDA 2B
    DIY Stereo Subwoofer towers w/(4) 12 drivers each
    Crown K1 - Subwoofer amp
    Outlaw ICBM - crossover
    Beringher BFD - sub eq

Where is the remote? Where is the $%#$% remote!

"I've always been mad, I know I've been mad, like the most of us have...very hard to explain why you're mad, even if you're not mad..."
  • PETERNG
    PETERNG Posts: 918
    edited March 2002
    Options
    We went down there (Orlando, Disney world) last summer for a conference. Even though we went there for the third times, it's one heck of the experience to stay in one of the Disney property (the dolphin hotel). The last time we went, I spent 7 days, visited all 7 Disney parks, plus universal studio and sea world. If you plan to go down there, you must do your homework first (pre-planning). It will help a lot...
  • paladin2187
    paladin2187 Posts: 3
    edited March 2002
    Options
    Bah, Disneyworld blows.

Disneyland is better but still sort of boring.
    Orlando is just too humid for me to enjoy a visit there. It ruins the whole experience to be sweating and have labored breathing all day!

I went last summer too for some kind of national PBL competition. We stayed in the Dolphin. It seemed kinda cool at first, but on closer inspection... that place is a hole! The furiture is thrashed, the rooms smell a little funky and the hotel doesn't really offer any nice features or extras like a lot of others do (not even a breakfast that I heard of).
  • CHRIS
    CHRIS Posts: 454
    edited March 2002
    Options
    Summer in central FL bites! If ya live down in soth FL alng the coast its great all year. Heck three weeks ago it was 34° in the AM but got up to 70° in the day. You just have to know when to come here. The humidity in NJ was worse then FL, at least here in will rain for 20-30 min., cool off, no humidity, and is great. Only thing I miss is friends and winter cloths.
    Chris :)
  • joe logston
    joe logston Posts: 882
    edited March 2002
    Options
    have a nice time at disneyworld, its been yrs sence i been to disneyland, i live in vegas its like disneyland with gambling
    . rt-7 mains
    rt-20p surounds
    cs-400i front center
    cs-350 ls rear center
    2 energy take 5, efects
    2- psw-650 , subs
    1- 15" audiosource sub

lets all go to the next ces.