WTB: Pre Amp

Options
MSkeezer
MSkeezer Posts: 1,183
edited June 2004 in Wanted (WTB) Classifieds
Hi all. I need a preamp for my Carver AV505. I need at least Pro Logic, as this will be mainly for movie watching. I've only got about $150 to $200 to spend. Someone please help me out. Thanks.

Thomas
Post edited by MSkeezer on

Comments

• MSkeezer
    MSkeezer Posts: 1,183
    edited June 2004
    Options
    I found a NAD 117 on Ebay for $160 shipped. Only problem is that there are a few small scratches on the front which can be fixed. It doesn't have a tuner, but I don't need one. I went and used the BUY IT NOW option. Did I make a good choice? I emailed the seller about the remote. He didn't mention it in the ad, so I'm hoping it comes with one...
  • jdhdiggs
    jdhdiggs Posts: 4,305
    edited June 2004
    Options
    Clean out your PM box... BTW, your Carver should be fine for the 7's...
    There is no genuine justice in any scheme of feeding and coddling the loafer whose only ponderable energies are devoted wholly to reproduction. Nine-tenths of the rights he bellows for are really privileges and he does nothing to deserve them. We not only acquired a vast population of morons, we have inculcated all morons, old or young, with the doctrine that the decent and industrious people of the country are bound to support them for all time.-Menkin