WTB - RTi70s (next few months)

Demiurge
Demiurge Posts: 10,874
edited June 2004 in Wanted (WTB) Classifieds
I'm moving in the next few months and should be running into some extra cash by doing so. I'm just trying to find out of any of you folks are planning on selling a pair of Ebony RTi70s in the next few months. I had planned on buying them from a member here a couple months ago (hence my signature) but something came up for him and he couldn't sell them. I really need these speakers for my fronts because i'm using 2 sats from a RM600 to power my rear right not. Not the optimal setup with everything else I have, but i've been upgrading piece by piece. Phuz is the man who brought me here by selling me on Polk. I bought that sat system to start and was hooked immediately and have since upgraded as shown below.

So if anyone is looking to sell these and is close by (Milwaukee, WI) or could arrange shipping in the next few months and wants to get rid of these...let me know.

I've bought from Sean (ATC Venom, RT600is) and just recently from Dlew (DVDs). I know that isn't a ton of references, but i'm good for it. Let me know please, thanks.
Post edited by Demiurge on

Comments

• kingkip
    kingkip Posts: 401
    edited June 2004
    MSkeezer is selling his here
    There are two ways to argue with women. Both of them are wrong.
  • Demiurge
    edited June 2004
    Hopefully he'll still have them in a few months. Can't find them in the stores around here anymore. We just have CC. :(
  • rnp614
    rnp614 Posts: 598
    edited June 2004
    Completely off topic....

Demiurge, you a religion philosophy buff? Just noticed your name, and it made me think of a philosophy or religion class I took last year
  • fgr41
    fgr41 Posts: 432
    edited June 2004
    I may be able to get a pair to Chicago, is that close enough for you to pick them up?
    Front
    Polk RT800i (BI-wired)
    Rear
    Polk RT600i
    Center
    Polk CS400i (BI-wired)
    Sub
    SVS 25-31PCi (22Hz tuning port)... it's SubHuman
    Receiver
    YAMAHA RX-V1400
    TV
    Mitsubishi WT-46807 HDTV
    HD receiver
    T i V o HR10-250
  • Demiurge
    edited June 2004
    Originally posted by fgr41
    I may be able to get a pair to Chicago, is that close enough for you to pick them up?

Yeah, that would be close enough. I'm about 2 hours from there.

What time frame are we looking at? I'm not ready right this moment. Do you work at CC or something?

Thanks!
    Originally posted by rnp614
    Completely off topic....

Demiurge, you a religion philosophy buff? Just noticed your name, and it made me think of a philosophy or religion class I took last year

Hehe, no....I was a member of Tool's Collective Unconscious along with Phuz and when I came here I stole that name from the heirarchy tier on that site. I researched the name first and I liked it. :)
  • fgr41
    fgr41 Posts: 432
    edited June 2004
    I saw a pair recently and might be able to pick them up and have a friend take them to CHI.
    Front
    Polk RT800i (BI-wired)
    Rear
    Polk RT600i
    Center
    Polk CS400i (BI-wired)
    Sub
    SVS 25-31PCi (22Hz tuning port)... it's SubHuman
    Receiver
    YAMAHA RX-V1400
    TV
    Mitsubishi WT-46807 HDTV
    HD receiver
    T i V o HR10-250
  • wodom1
    wodom1 Posts: 1,054
    edited June 2004
    Demiurge,

If fgr41 is able to get the speakers to Chicago and you can't meet him at that time, I may be able to hold on to them at my place for you if you need them stored until you are able to make it down to Chicago. I live in Aurora, a Southwestern suburb of Chicago. I did something similar for Hoosier21 with some SDA's and wouldn't mind helping you out if you need it.
    "I got into the music business thinking it was really radical, that it wasn't really a business at all, that it was a lot of people being artistic and creative. Not true, and it made me very depressed."

Thom Yorke of Radiohead

SOPA. Bow down before me, ****. Want a cookie?

Polk Audio LSi15
    Polk Audio LSiC
    Polk Audio FXi30
    Samsung LN-T4061F 40" 1080P LCD HDTV
    Sony Playstation 3
    Outlaw Model 990 Pre/Pro
    Rotel 985 MK II
    Rotel 1072 CDP
    Soundstage Vacuum II tube pre
  • Demiurge
    edited June 2004
    Cool, thanks for the offer. I'm going to wait to say anything definite, as I told fgr41 in a PM. I don't want him to get these and have to hold them for a couple months. If worse comes to worse i'll just charge them and pick them up sooner.