Nissan Titan Subwoofer Setup/Advice

Hockeyirish6
Hockeyirish6 Posts: 1
edited January 2013 in Car Subwoofer Talk
Hello, i have a 2007 nissan titan crew cab le and i was looking into the JL-Audio-Stealthbox with two 10" W3v2 subwoofers and then with the Rockford-Fosgate-Punch-P700-1bd,*Mono subwoofer amplifier ? 700 watts x 1 at 1 ohm. I looked at this stuff on www.crutchfield.com. I was just wondering if that was a good setup and if it would work? Will it fit? Thanks, get back to me anytime!:)
Post edited by Hockeyirish6 on

Comments

• eloplayspolo
    eloplayspolo Posts: 1,117
    edited December 2012
    stealth boxes are nice. very nice, just a lot of bread, you are paying more for the box than the subs.
    If you have the money, that's the easy way.
    2013 Toyota Prius
    Audible Physics 3 Way: H6MB, AR3-A, AR2.0
    Image Dynamics iDMax 12" D2v4
    (2) Alpine PDX-V9 Bridged, Alpine PDX-M12 (500w Mid-Bass, 200w Mid, 200w Tweet, 1200w Sub)
    Mosconi 6to8 v8
  • Vital
    Vital Posts: 747
    edited December 2012
    ^^^ +1
    as long as total cost is not an issue stealth box is always a way to go, just make sure that stealth box has the right amount of "air" for subs are using. If its a direct from manufacturer (JL in your case) set up and not pieced together by a store trying to sell you a "complete package" then don't even think about it - it's a good one.
    2008 Nissan Altima
    Kenwood DNX 5140
    Arc Audio IDX and XEQ
    Polk Audio SR6500 active and SR124-dvc sealed
    Polk Audio PA500.4 and PA1200.1
  • Sherardp
    Sherardp Posts: 8,038
    edited January 2013
    JL Subs are way over rated. For the price you can go Sundown Audio, Fi, SSA and blow the JL stuff out of the water. Go with a custom built box and destroy everything JL. For amp I would recommend Crescendo BC2000D or AQ2000D which give out plenty of clean power for way less coin. If you are looking to integrate go with the AudioControl LCi2. This setup will sound awesome.
    Shoot the jumper.....................BALLIN.............!!!!!

Home Theater Pics in the Showcase :cool:

http://www.polkaudio.com/forums/showcase/view.php?userid=73580