Blade Ii

CHRIS
CHRIS Posts: 454
edited March 2002 in Music & Movies
Coming to a theater near you soon! March 22(2?). Never heard much on here about ‘Blade’ but I liked it.
Chris :)
Post edited by CHRIS on

Comments

• TrappedUnder Ice
    TrappedUnder Ice Posts: 975
    edited March 2002
    I had never seen it either... but a friend ar work..its like his fav movie... so when cc had it on sale for 11.99.. I picked it up.. Pretty cool movie..pica and sound quite good... 2nd movie should be interesting..
  • scottvamp
    scottvamp Posts: 3,277
    edited March 2002
    Can't wait! Actually I am a sword and knife collector. Just bought the licened sword and glaive. Cool!:D
  • CHRIS
    CHRIS Posts: 454
    edited March 2002
    A Scott me too. One time Andrea's Mother went to Italy. Knowing I collect, she brought bake a switchblade made out of antler. Not having a clue it was illegal and how much trouble she could have gotten into. Blade defenetly has sme cool stuff.
    Chris :)
  • -justin-
    -justin- Posts: 891
    edited March 2002
    Just watched Blade again this weekend because of the previews of the new Blade II movie. For some reason I feel like this movie was not as popular as it should have been. Pretty good effects for when it came out -- can't wait to see what they will do for the new one.

~JB
  • Ron-P
    Ron-P Posts: 8,516
    edited March 2002
    I'm looking forward to the DVD, but I'll pass on seeing it in the theater.

Peace Out~:D
    If...
    Ron dislikes a film = go out and buy it.
    Ron loves a film = don't even rent.
  • Micah Cohen
    Micah Cohen Posts: 2,022
    edited March 2002
    That BLADE II preview (saw it on the big screen when I saw LOTR) looks COOL!

BLADE is a great flick, especially if you accept on its own terms -- as just a cool-looking comic-book adaptation. I often think that the character of Blade -- and the film -- is what BATMAN should have been.

But you have to admit that BLADE poops out in the last 1/2 hour. The ending sucks and is goofy.

But for a good 90 minutes, it's an awesome flick! Can't wait for the second one.

MC
    ultramicah@yahoo.com

"There's nothing funny about a clown in the moonlight." - Lon Chaney