Sundown 1200D

Options
EndersShadow
EndersShadow Posts: 17,531
edited November 2012 in Garage Sale
I also have this posted in the regular For Sale section, didnt realize this one existed :eek:.

Looking into a new car next year and more than likely my days of a killer system are over. So its time to move some gear along to fund other purchases.

For sale is a USED Sundown Audio SAX-1200D amplifier. This amp is VERY NICE and in decent/mint condition. I purchased it for ~400 bucks plus tax at a local authorized dealer last year around April (link to price they matched here). It was professionally installed in my car by said shop in Lafayette, Indiana and never abused. It was used to power a 2 ohm load from my Treo TE 10.44 subwoofer. I just sold the sub and box and this needs to go as well.

This amp will do just about everything you would want and not even blink twice. Anyone looking for a amp to really drive the subs in their car need look no further! It doubles its wattage as you drop down in ohms and is 1 ohm stable!

It will ship double boxed in the original box with a never installed gain knob, the manual and stickers that all came with it.

I am asking 250 shipped CONUS. I am willing to entertain trade offers depending on what you have (interconnects, power conditioner, ect).

Preferred method of payment will be paypal as a gift, otherwise the purchaser will eat the fees. Other options may be available depending on the forum member. The amp will be insured for the purchase price with signature required. Price is somewhat negotiable (but dont low ball me). I also reserve the right to pull this amp off the market.

PLEASE POST INTEREST IN THIS THREAD AND PM ME.

Here is a link to the manufacture website that has pics of the internals. The amps specifications are below:

Signal to Noise Ratio >90dB
Low pass frequency crossover 35Hz~300Hz
Subsonic filter 10Hz~60Hz
Bass boost @ 45Hz 0~6dB
Phase shift control 0~180 degree
Frequency response 10Hz~350Hz (+/- 1dB)
T.H.D @ 4 ohm <0.1%
Efficiency @ 4 ohm 86%
Fuse rating 40A x 3
Input Sensitivity 200mV to 6V (+/- 5%)
Dimensions 252(W) x 58(H) x 310(L)mm

Rated power output
2 ohm linkable/dual mono 2160W x 1CH
1 ohm mono 1200W x 1CH
2 ohm mono 720W x 1CH
4 ohm mono 360W x 1CH

Digital Class-D Linkable Mono Block Amplifier
Double Sided Through Hole Epoxy PCB
1 Ohm Stability
Efficiency : 86% @ 4 ohm, at 100Hz
24dB/Oct Variable Crossover
Multi-Way Protection Circuitry (Thermal/Over Current/Speaker Short/Speaker DC Protection)
RCA Line Input and Master Output
24dB Octave Crossover Slope
Variable Subsonic Filter
Variable Bass Boost
Variable Low Pass Filter
Variable Phase Shift
Four(4) Gauge Power Supply Connectors
Tested Voltage & THD : 14.4V & Less than 1% THD
Operating Voltage : DC 10V~16V
Wired Remote Controller
MSRP $629 USD

Pics:

c69ef66a.jpg
f0ae1981.jpg
F00A81B6-7F15-4F23-B044-44D13CE38424-6625-00000A39FE117878.jpg
9b97838d.jpg
21b2a31a.jpg
e4b29f2f.jpg
d505f122.jpg
"....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
Post edited by EndersShadow on

Comments

• EndersShadow
    EndersShadow Posts: 17,531
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Mods mark this as sold. It sold locally for 240.
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)