WTB: CSi40 or CSi30 or any RTi38 matching center!

rnp614
rnp614 Posts: 598
edited May 2004 in Wanted (WTB) Classifieds
Looking for a black center channel that would match ok with my RTi38 fronts/rears. Let me know what you have and what your price is SHIPPED. Thanks!!
Post edited by rnp614 on

Comments

• dthomps
    dthomps Posts: 352
    edited May 2004
    If price isn't that big of a deal to you, I would say hold out for a good deal on a Csi40. You will definitely thank yourself in the long run, there is really a big difference between the two. Also, you won't feel compelled to upgrade later, that is if you're that sort of person (aren't we all?:D )

Sorry I don't have any leads at the moment, but if I come across anything I will post back.
    Mike
  • rnp614
    edited May 2004
    Awesome, thanks for the advice, I think i'll do that. I was about to get some RTi4s for rears, but then came across some RTi38s and got em. Hopefully I can get a CSi40 and put together a nicely matching system. I guess putting the money in now will be worth it later even if the things get worn, for they will sound better and go together!
  • dthomps
    dthomps Posts: 352
    edited May 2004
    Good choice to hold out for a 40.

When you get your center all the drivers and the tweets in your system will be identical. If you throw in a nice little subwoofer, you will be golden.
    Good luck, and like I said before I'll keep an eye out.
  • rnp614
    edited May 2004
    Until I get a CSi I guess i'll just drink a few 40's ;)
  • ascienzo
    ascienzo Posts: 48
    edited May 2004
    Hey rnp--

A CSi40 just went up on ebay yesterday (no affiliation)...

good luck :D
    H/K525avr
    Fronts–RT55i [bi-wired]
    Center–CSi40 [bi-wired]
    Rears–RT38i
    Sub–PSW404
  • rnp614
    edited May 2004
    I'm looking to get one off of this forum from someone who is willing to accept a money order (sent from bidpay aka western union). Plus it seems that people on this forum are more trustworthy and would probably pack it with more care?

Raj
  • ascienzo
    ascienzo Posts: 48
    edited May 2004
    You are probably right--just trying to help :D

Personally, I've had a very positive experience with ebay...I've been dealing on there for 5+ years--yes I've had a few disappoinments, but after a while, you get an idea of whom to stay away from...

MHO, good luck anyway :)
    H/K525avr
    Fronts–RT55i [bi-wired]
    Center–CSi40 [bi-wired]
    Rears–RT38i
    Sub–PSW404