Miss everyone

Gary Robertson
Gary Robertson Posts: 201
edited May 2004 in 2 Channel Audio
I just wanted to say hello and tell you all that i really missed being on here..
I took on a full time job with a rite- aid dustribution company where i help fill all the orders from rite-aid stores covering the entire U.S. west coast and Nevada ans arizona..--i guess it's not that i like it a lot ( the people are viscious and cruel and competitive and back stabbing and gossipy--but i guess that's everywhere ) but it definitely
was a survival move--it.pays 33.000 a year so i rekon now i will be able to add a new "pre amp" to my system number one--so i will need to find a great match for my BRYSTON 14B-SST WITH MARTIN LOGAN PRODIGY'S.- i guess CJ's are great --any advice ??
System #2
Yamaha cdc-755,(20 bit DAC )
Yamaha KX W382 cassette deck,
ADCOM GFA-545-II.ampfilier,,
ADCOM GFP-450 Preamp ,,BBE audio Restoration System (ARS)--Monster--M850I Innerconects and Monster 14 gauge speaker cable and the Fabulous POLK RT-7's with a Velodyne 12/15 subwoofer system ....she rocks.........
System #1:
Meridian 508-24 cd.(20 bit DAC)
Adcom -Gfp 750 preamp,
Bryston 14b-sst amplifier,
Martin Logan Prodigy Electrostatc speakers.and Acoustic Zen Silver Reference II innerconnects (rca) with Acoustic Zen Satori Shotgun speaker cable.
............................. "Jazz is democracy in music".
Post edited by Gary Robertson on

Comments

• madmax
    madmax Posts: 12,434
    edited May 2004
    I like the Audible Illusions Modulus 3A a lot. The good side: Music sounds real.
    The bad side: Dual volume controls are a hassle, no remote, hard to see the lettering.

Welcome back!

madmax
    Vinyl, the final frontier...

Avantgarde horns, 300b tubes, thats the kinda crap I want... :D
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,709
    edited May 2004
    Gary,

Good to see you back. I think you'll find a tube CJ pre amp like the 14L2 or the 17LS to be an excellent match with the Bryston.

F1
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• HBombToo
    HBombToo Posts: 5,256
    edited May 2004
    Originally posted by madmax

The bad side: Dual volume controls are a hassle, no remote, hard to see the lettering.

that is the only downside with mine... what a pain.

HBomb
    ***WAREMTAE***
  • mantis
    mantis Posts: 17,032
    edited May 2004
    Hey Gary welcome back man,

Dan
    Dan
    My personal quest is to save to world of bad audio, one thread at a time.
  • dorokusai
    dorokusai Posts: 25,573
    edited May 2004
    Gary - We have noticed that you were hiding from us :) Stay local man!
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.