Dodd - Battery Preamp
Monarchy Audio SE100 Delux - mono power amps
Sony DVP-NS999ES - SACD player
ADS 1230 - Polk SDA 2B
DIY Stereo Subwoofer towers w/(4) 12 drivers each
Crown K1 - Subwoofer amp
Outlaw ICBM - crossover
Beringher BFD - sub eq

Where is the remote? Where is the $%#$% remote!

"I've always been mad, I know I've been mad, like the most of us have...very hard to explain why you're mad, even if you're not mad..."
Post edited by RyanC_Masimo on

Comments

• mjk91383
    mjk91383 Posts: 298
    edited February 2002
    is that the same thing they use on animals?

joe :D
  • Micah Cohen
    Micah Cohen Posts: 2,022
    edited February 2002
    I am all for this, man. Keep the hoodlums in line!

Start the flaming! HA HA!

MC
    ultramicah@yahoo.com

"There's nothing funny about a clown in the moonlight." - Lon Chaney
  • shack
    shack Posts: 11,154
    edited February 2002
    As long as I live there will NEVER EVER be one of those chips in me!!!!!!!
    "Just because you’re offended doesn’t mean you’re right." - Ricky Gervais

"For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible." - Stuart Chase

"Consistency requires you to be as ignorant today as you were a year ago." - Bernard Berenson
  • Firerider58
    Firerider58 Posts: 95
    edited February 2002
    Voluntary now,,but what about later?? The book of Revelations comes to mind here. Only an absolute idiot would want any part of this. Just my two rubles,,,

Ron
  • Micah Cohen
    edited February 2002
    As long as I live there will NEVER EVER be one of those chips in me!!!!!!!

What if... You already have one in you!

:eek:

MC
    ultramicah@yahoo.com

• shack
    shack Posts: 11,154
    edited February 2002
    What if... You already have one in you!

WARNING ......WARNING ......THAT DOES NOT COMPUTE!

robotAnim.gif
    "Just because you’re offended doesn’t mean you’re right." - Ricky Gervais

"For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible." - Stuart Chase

"Consistency requires you to be as ignorant today as you were a year ago." - Bernard Berenson
  • axeman
    axeman Posts: 170
    edited February 2002
    The book of Revelations comes to mind here

Boy how true that is! A scary thought that the US Government might be the proverbial "beast". I would like to think not.

Joe:eek:
  • axeman
    axeman Posts: 170
    edited February 2002
    Originally posted by axeman
    The book of Revelations comes to mind here

Boy how true that is! A scary thought that the US Government might be the proverbial "beast". I would like to think not.

Joe:eek:
  • Micah Cohen
    edited February 2002
    No fairy tales here!

Everyone gets a chip!

Yee haw!

We could have bar codes and scan ourselves at the checkout counter!

MC
    ultramicah@yahoo.com

• -justin-
    -justin- Posts: 891
    edited February 2002
    Just think, you're scanned everytime you log on here :)

~JB
  • Ron-P
    Ron-P Posts: 8,516
    edited February 2002
    666, mark of the beast, not being able to buy or sell anything without the chip (or mark)....oh yeah, it's coming.

Peace Out~:D
    If...
    Ron dislikes a film = go out and buy it.
    Ron loves a film = don't even rent.
  • juice21
    juice21 Posts: 1,866
    edited February 2002
    the end times are approaching... revelations for sure.

with micah's excitement for this though, i wonder if it's between him and the US Government being the proverbial "beast".

all joking aside though, this is truly scary stuff, and just like shack, there will NEVER be one of these under my skin...
  • peekobi
    peekobi Posts: 58
    edited February 2002
    Juice, What if it does come down to taking the chip or not being able to eat or buy anything. (This includes Polks!)

REV 13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

I'm not sure that this is true but someone once told me that there is some correlation between the number 6, the letter w and the Hebrew language. If that is true every website starts out with a www which would translate out to 666. Interesting thought!
    Reciever Onkyo TX-SR708

Center - polkaudio CS245I
    Mains -- polkaudio RT600I's
    Sides -- polkaudio RT35's
    Rears -- polkaudio RT25I's
    Sub ---- polkaudio PSW-350

TV: Panasonic TC-P50GT30 HDTV
    Blu-Ray Player Panasonic DMP-BDT215

Common sense ain't that common!:loneranger:
  • CHRIS
    CHRIS Posts: 454
    edited February 2002
    Think of this-If some child is obducted they could be found if there is a tracknig device. A criminal could be found easyily. I don't like the idea either but it could have many good points also. All those kids on the milk cartons! America's Most Wanted would be off the air. There is a missing child down here which made me start thinking this way. All this could be monitored to an extent. A molesters were abouts could always be known.
    I know if my child were taken I sure would want her to have it. I am just looking at this from another angle I am not saying it is a good idea or needs to be done. I would never want one in me either!
    Chris :)
  • raycomics
    raycomics Posts: 78
    edited February 2002
    YOU: "But Honey, I was just out with the Guys!"

Her: "Then who come your Scan shows that you were at Momma
    Goodraws House of Pleasure?"

Just a thought on a possible Future Scenario.
  • Ron-P
    Ron-P Posts: 8,516
    edited February 2002
    If some child is obducted they could be found if there is a tracknig device
    This has already begun in Europe. If you'd like, doctors will put a tracking device in your newborns **** so you can track him/her.

Peace Out~:D
    If...
    Ron dislikes a film = go out and buy it.
    Ron loves a film = don't even rent.
  • goingganzo
    goingganzo Posts: 2,793
    edited February 2002
    all i have to say is danger, danger, danger man lost in space was a great
  • juice21
    edited February 2002
    Originally posted by peekobi
    Juice, What if it does come down to taking the chip or not being able to eat or buy anything. (This includes Polks!)

rev. 14:9: a third angel followed them and said in a loud voice: "if anyone worships the beast and his image and receives his mark on the forehead or on the hand, he too, will drink of the wine of God's fury, which has been poured full strength into the cup of his wrath."....

i could continue, but you can read for yourself. so if it's down to polk's, or drinking from that cup...??? do i even have to answer...
  • sgtgto
    sgtgto Posts: 310
    edited February 2002
    Hi:

A lot of preachers believe the beast and 666, in reference to a man, is referring to the Pope of Rome and his religious system. The Roman Numerals on his crown add up to 666. You can't buy, means you can't worship at this religion unless you agree to subscribe to their teachings. You can't sell, means you can't provide services to them, teaching or otherwise unless you subscribe to their teachings.

The Kingdom of God is made up of people that have an experience of salvation by trusting in Jesus Christ, and in him alone, not a religious system, not a man, but in Him alone, repenting of sin and turning from sin. Then living a life of obedience to the word and Holy Spirit.

Notice that Revelations 13:18 say's "Let him that hath understanding," if you don't have understanding you can't know what this passage means and you will come up with anything. You can't know the meaning unless you have an experience of salvation.

The book of Revelations is a symbolic book and does not have literal meanings to a lot of scriptures but has symbolic meanings.

Gary
  • hoosier21
    hoosier21 Posts: 4,408
    edited February 2002
    We are fairly near some of the Sci-Fi flicks already, cameras are everywhere, recognition software to put names with faces in the crowd, the use of credit/debit cards tracking our spending and logging our merchandise, mandatory finger printing to renew your drivers license, these are just a few thing THAT WE KNOW OF, now they are talking about a chip in me, that can TRACK my movement, no thank you.

I am a supporter of “marking” thieves, child molesters, rapists, and such. Doing the time is not enough, mark them for life, so if one move in the neighborhood I can keep my kids, wife and cool stuff away from them! Am I being a hypocrite? Nope, if you break the law you lose your right to be freedom, simple stuff.
    Dodd - Battery Preamp
    Monarchy Audio SE100 Delux - mono power amps
    Sony DVP-NS999ES - SACD player
    ADS 1230 - Polk SDA 2B
    DIY Stereo Subwoofer towers w/(4) 12 drivers each
    Crown K1 - Subwoofer amp
    Outlaw ICBM - crossover
    Beringher BFD - sub eq

Where is the remote? Where is the $%#$% remote!

"I've always been mad, I know I've been mad, like the most of us have...very hard to explain why you're mad, even if you're not mad..."
  • joe logston
    joe logston Posts: 882
    edited March 2002
    dam good post hoosier 21 . this world is in a big mess, i hope it dont come to that , im trying to injoy the good things thats left , music, movies, fishing, rockhounding, gold mining, pets, and good people. i hope that all you do the same.
    . rt-7 mains
    rt-20p surounds
    cs-400i front center
    cs-350 ls rear center
    2 energy take 5, efects
    2- psw-650 , subs
    1- 15" audiosource sub

lets all go to the next ces.
  • OrangeToupee
    OrangeToupee Posts: 488
    edited March 2002
    Joe, what is rockhounding? I have honestly not heard of this acitivity; you sound like an awfully decent man, so I assume that it has nothing to do with crack. How's it out there in Vegas? I've never been there, believe it or not.
  • Micah Cohen
    edited March 2002
    Any more bible references and this thread gets yanked.

Be warned.

I'm on Satan's side on this issue.

MC
    ultramicah@yahoo.com

• juice21
    edited March 2002
    i thought you were satan??:D
  • Micah Cohen
    edited March 2002
    Nope. I live at 888. I'm the devil's neighbor.

I let his kids swim in my pool. It has a sign that says, "Welcome to my OOL. Notice there is no P in it. Keep it that way." But his kids never pay attention to the sign. He's evil.

MC
    ultramicah@yahoo.com

• -justin-
    -justin- Posts: 891
    edited March 2002
    Micah's too wimpy to be Satan.

~JB
  • Micah Cohen
    edited March 2002
    I'm coming over there and I'm going to slap you. I buy you red bulls, and this is the **** I get from you? You are no help at all.

MC
    ultramicah@yahoo.com

• joe logston
    edited March 2002
    hi orange rockhounding is wend you go out in the desert to look for gem stones, to cut up to make jewelry or for display, i realy like doing it. vegas is like being in a vacation land, but hot in the summer, cold in the winter, there is no in between. if you live here you cant gamble to much or you will be hitchiking out.
    thanks orange
    . rt-7 mains
    rt-20p surounds
    cs-400i front center
    cs-350 ls rear center
    2 energy take 5, efects
    2- psw-650 , subs
    1- 15" audiosource sub

• hlalanne
    hlalanne Posts: 183
    edited March 2002
    I'm also from Las Vegas and that's a new one on me.
    where do you go to find this stuff ?
    Wooden Delight Theater

9/11
    NEVER Forget !!!
  • joe logston
    edited March 2002
    hi horalio; there are to many places to put down here but, here is a book on where to go for gem stones its ( gem trails of nevada ) by james r. mitchell; you can go to the library to read.
    . rt-7 mains
    rt-20p surounds
    cs-400i front center
    cs-350 ls rear center
    2 energy take 5, efects
    2- psw-650 , subs
    1- 15" audiosource sub