Sale Yamaha bookshelf NS528 in D.C. area

Options
trinhl
trinhl Posts: 36
edited April 2004 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
SOLD

I have one pair black Yamaha NS528 two way bookshelf for $50 shipped. I bought them from BestBuy and use as surround speakers. They are in very good condition in box and ready to ship, no marks or scratch. They can be pick up locally in Germantown, MD 20876 for $40.

http://www.yamaha.com/yec/customer/...14ns-a528_6.pdf

Thanks
Post edited by trinhl on

Comments

• trinhl
    edited April 2004
    Options
    The price shipped within US only.
    Thanks for inquiries.
  • dorokusai
    dorokusai Posts: 25,576
    edited April 2004
    Options
    If anyone needs these picked up, checked out, I am 5 minutes away from Germantown.

Where you been hiding Trinhl?
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • trinhl
    edited April 2004
    Options
    Hi Dorokusai,

I am in the Milestone subdivision and will move to Damascus in July near Sweepstake and Woodfield. Where are you in Damascus?

Linh
  • dorokusai
    dorokusai Posts: 25,576
    edited April 2004
    Options
    I am actually off of Sweepstakes now....on the Rt. 27 side....essentially I will be on the other side of the park from you :D I think we talked before no? I knew you lived in Milestone at least.

Mark
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.