WTB: MW6502 driver

warlocks1
warlocks1 Posts: 1,212
edited April 2004 in Wanted (WTB) Classifieds
I bought a set of monitor 4A's this week and one of the drivers is bad. PLEASE tell me you have one! Thanks, Jeff
Post edited by warlocks1 on

Comments

• F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,704
    edited April 2004
    Jeff,

Polk has them in stock.

"Hello Forum members,
    I just wanted to let everyone know that we now have the MW6502, MW6503, MW6511 and MW6513 6.5" drivers in good supply. Please telephone us at 1-800-377-7655 for ordering, we've tried to contact everyone who was on our call back list. If we missed anyone, I apologize. Please mention your Club Polk membership for the reduced price.
    Regards, Ken"
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• warlocks1
    edited April 2004
    Thanks. I was hoping to find a used one.
  • hatchm
    hatchm Posts: 28
    edited April 2004
    I have a backup that I could sell, call it $25 incl shipping in the CONUS. I have another with a pushed in dustcap, an SL2000 and a 5 series crossover.

Hatch
  • jdhdiggs
    jdhdiggs Posts: 4,305
    edited April 2004
    How much for the SL2000?
    There is no genuine justice in any scheme of feeding and coddling the loafer whose only ponderable energies are devoted wholly to reproduction. Nine-tenths of the rights he bellows for are really privileges and he does nothing to deserve them. We not only acquired a vast population of morons, we have inculcated all morons, old or young, with the doctrine that the decent and industrious people of the country are bound to support them for all time.-Menkin
  • hatchm
    hatchm Posts: 28
    edited April 2004
    $30 shipped in the CONUS for the SL2000 and another one that is supposedly blown but that I haven't tested.
  • warlocks1
    edited April 2004
    Thanks, but smglbrth hooked me up!